The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Ambuscade, the depressed Villian

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker
Ambuscade, the depressed Villian

The battle was NightMist, Tachyon, Visionary, and Absolute Zero against Ambuscade in the Wagner mars Base. It was a very tragic battle with Ambuscade continously hitting himself over and over again. I'm almost positive he had dealt himself more damage than the heroes combined. NightMist and Tachyon are professional redirecter and can redirect almost all damage dealt to either of them. Plus with Visionary using Mental Divergence to make sure Tachyon would stay stocked up on Synaptic Interuptions made things even more possible. Two Twist of Ethers on Ambuscade also made things hectic as is damage was getting increased to above 5 damage per attack, and two of those would always go back at him. Plus all his damage was converted to fire so anytime he would hit AZ he would suddenly get hit with a chunk of ice. Visionary also used Wrest the Mind to make it where his own Devices were hitting him. It's pretty bad when Ambuscade trips over his own Sonic Mine.

I couldn't do anything but shake my head at Ambuscade killing himself right before my eyes, guess Absolute Zero's recklessness rubbed off on the poor guy.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

It seems to be like JCVD career as he grew older.

HEYOOO!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....