The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Ambuscade is trying to destroy the Handelabra team!!!! (community challenge with a prize!!!)

116 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147

I want to start out by apoligizing to everyone that this drawing has not been done yet. I have been having a lot of personal stuff going on that is making life completely insane right now to the point I havent had time to even think about the drawing.

MigrantP, can you please go ahead and do the drawing for me? It would be greatly appriciated.

I promise not to do another one of these challenges until I know for sure things are not going to be crazy again and, again I want to apoligize to everyone I havent been able to get this done :(

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Time for the draw! Special thanks to dshields for putting together a spreadsheet with the points, which makes my job that much easier!

And here we go.. drum roll please.. the next special guest on the Handelabra Games Sentinels Live Stream is....

Silverleaf! She wins everything at all times! She is always welcome on the stream, but I'll allow her to donate her prize to another player if she likes. However, I'm going to draw again for another winner!

dshields! A winner is you!

And finally, a bonus drawing from the following players who put extra effort into great storytelling: Ario, phantaskippy, Estelendis, pwatson1974, robritt, and skyrider19. The stories were very entertaining and we appreciate your dedication! The bonus winner is...

phantaskippy! A winner is you!

Thanks everyone for participating in the challenge, and to morph147 for organizing it. I'll send PMs to the 3 winners to schedule their appearances on the live stream.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

Silverleaf, I'm humbly putting my name in the hat for the special guest spot! :)

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture

Skippy, you better play Zealous Offense as soon as you draw it...

morph147

thanks again MigrantP for doing the drawing for me. Sorry that it took so long. Like I said before things have gotten a bit crazy. Things look like they may be settling down again. Now that I have said that I feel Tempast is going to be having a party at my place soon and start up a few tornados

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Oh, now a dilemma.

I do really want to be on the stream again, especially if I get to be on with Skippy and dshields. It was a lot of fun last time!

But... other people... unselfishness... urgh. It's actually a really hard decision.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

We can hijack the stream with Monty Python jokes and train puns.

They will never do another stream with forumites again.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Ummmm, if anybody finds a red top hat can you send it back to me? I think I left it in the stream the last time I was there.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Estelindis
Estelindis's picture
Playtester

Congratulations to all the winners.  Thanks to MigrantP for the bonus draw for those of us who got carried away with the story element!  That was thoughtful.  :)  And thanks to morph147 for coming up with the idea in the first place.  It was a lot of fun.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

If it makes it easier Silverleaf, we're likely to invite you back to the stream regardless at some point for some sort of Live Stream All Star Reunion =)

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

Silverleaf wrote:

Oh, now a dilemma.I do really want to be on the stream again, especially if I get to be on with Skippy and dshields. It was a lot of fun last time!But... other people... unselfishness... urgh. It's actually a really hard decision.

Hey, if you want to take the opportunity, I'd say you should go for it. As much as I'd like to experience it (as I'm sure others do as well), you DID win the drawing. Don't let us sway you! :)

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

No, DO let us sway you. GIVE IT TO USSSSSS. :P

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

skyrider19

Can't wait to watch the stream with the winners! Hopefully I'll figure out why twitch hates me all of a sudden to do that...-grumbles-

It was an awesome challenge and It was a blast to participate in! I hope to join another challenge and hopefully win next time!

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

So...as of now it is Silverleaf, dshields, and phantaskippy?

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Yep! We'll be back on March 10th with the first Rook City villain preview and one of our special guests!

Pages