The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Akash'Thriya questions

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
drevilz4l
drevilz4l's picture
Playtester
Akash'Thriya questions

I played Akash'Thriya last night and had a few rules questions.

Hero Power - It says you can move cards from your hand or trash to the environment trash. Just curious if there are any ways in her deck to get cards into the trash or is this just to cover interactions from other decks?

One with the Land - "Whenever a primordial seed is destroyed you may move it to the environment trash". I was under the impression this is where the seed cards went normally, or was I doing it wrong?

Rapid Growth - This lets you discard 6 cards from the environment deck. Can you do this 1 at a time? or does the number have to be declared before you discard?

All in all I'm loving the new characters. Very different and tons of fun to play.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Scatter Seeds is the main card play that could end up with Seeds in her trash but just normal destruction of those Seeds or forced discards is more likely why they would be in her trash 

Seeds when destroyed go to her trash unless that card is in play. 

For Rapid Growth it’s one at a time up to six

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

drevilz4l
drevilz4l's picture
Playtester

Thanks. That explains it. I have no idea how I thought the cards goto the environment trash. 

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Here's another one:

I realized I don't think I've seen explicit guidance on which play area Primordial Seeds go to when they are played from the Environment deck. (This is relevant for, for example, the Paradoja Figurehead.) Do they snap back to Akash'Thriya's play area, or stay with the Environment?

I guess the relevant thing to check in the video game is where Shinobi go after playing from a hero deck, but I don't have Season 2 yet.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

The seeds go to Akash’s play area.   Shinobi Assassins go to the environment play area when they come into play from a hero deck. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31