The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Aimless bragging: my Sentinels box

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester
Aimless bragging: my Sentinels box

So, I was having issues storing my Sentinels, when I had an idea to make a box that could fit all of it, from EE to Vengeance and about 3 expansions past it. (that was a grammatical cluster****. I don't care.)

So, basically, I wanted to show off my awesome box that I customized to fit Sentinels.

Here is the inside of the box.

I started with a giant sized card box (5 rows) then did a little surgery on 2 of the rows, to make room for my dice and tokens and the giant cards, which I have sleeved in 4x6 toploaders. According to my measurements, I should have just about enough room for all of the cards that are likely to come out, and a few more.

Here's the outside.

My main problem was keeping the lid on, since it's not very deep, so I fed a couple belts through the slots on the side, which can easily be adjusted to take the box off, and keep it on sturdily in the mean time.

So, yeah. I've heard a lot of questions on how to store the game, and I've heard many suggestions, but this was my solution. Hopefully you'll gain something from it. Also, tell me if the links don't work.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

That's a good-looking box.  Great solution.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Interesting. I like the straps.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Hardcore storage solution. I'm impressed.

You're free to do whatever you want to.