The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Aeon Men bug?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
flamethrower49
Playtester
Aeon Men bug?

I'm struggling through a Source of All Foes game with never enough Aeon Men or enough damage, and saw an opportunity to make an unconventional play that might save me. (Or more accurately, make me maybe slightly less screwed.) Unfortunately, Dark Conductor Argent Adept can't seem to flip an Aeon Man into play with his power. It is automatically discarded each time. The hero or environment cards are played automatically. Picking the Aeon Man deck and the Scion deck causes the Aeon Man to be discarded, and the Scion card to just kinda vanish without effect.

Aeon Master (Grim Sacrificer) is in the play area, with a few Thralls. OblivAeon is not. There are no cards that block plays out. I just wanted to double-check that I'm not missing an obscure line in the rules or a known issue before making a bug report.

FearLord

There’s a line in the rules that states that cards from the Aeon Men deck don’t have a play phase and that they are only played when instructed by ObliVeon or a Scion card, but I think that’s more to clarify that you only play them when told to... the clarification section clarifies that it is a Villain deck, and it’s very specific that you can only target the deck if there is a card from that deck in that battle zone (and that the mission deck can’t be targeted by effects) so I don’t see any reason this shouldn’t work - I’d report it as a bug.

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

It's a bug, I already submitted a bug report for it. Oddly, It happens only when OblivAeon is in the other battle zone.

flamethrower49
Playtester

Does it also happen with Omnitron X?

Abbp

Hello. I think this may be the wrong place to post this, but I don't know an alternative. I believe I experienced a bug with advanced aeon master. At the beginning of the game he played all 25 of the aeon men before the end of oblivaeon's first turn. Is this a bug or a misunderstanding. If it is a bug could someone please guide me to where and how I should report it.

Thanks

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

At least from what you describe that doesn’t sound like correct behavior.  You want to report bugs by going to https://www.handelabra.com/contact or in app by going to Credits and clicking feedback. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31