The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

A sentinels Forum game returns!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester
A sentinels Forum game returns!

So I wondered if anyone would be interested in trying a forum game Vengeance Style vs. Converted villains.

Over at BGG we've constructed promo character cards for all of the normal villains that turn them into Vengeance style villains.

I've tested all of them and they are fun, but pretty hard, and some of them interact in horrible ways, at least for heroes.

So if anyone is interested let me know and we'll throw down, otherwise we can roll a normal match.

For anyone concerned these are simply promo character cards, the only change to the decks are the 5 cards removed to fix deck size and balance the game.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Didn't someone on these forums already do that?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

We did a build a deck vengeance style, and an official V5 game, but we haven't done a game with the converted villains.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I realize now my statement was ambiguous. I meant that don't we have conversions from someone on these forums already as opposed to BGG?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Pydro wrote:

I realize now my statement was ambiguous. I meant that don't we have conversions from someone on these forums already as opposed to BGG?

Yes, but I don't think it was ever posted outside of the playtesting forums. And I never took the time to actually make card looking character cards.

Edit: Also, as far as I am aware. The ones I did create are still completely untested.

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

I would be very much up for this :D

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I'd give it a go. Keep in mind there is still a V5 game going (albiet very slowly).