The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

A Game Played By Ronway

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker
A Game Played By Ronway

So, I decided to play a game using the heroes I mentioned here. The villain and environment were chosen randomly.

Episode 1

Advanced Infinitor versus The Argent Adept Kvothe Six-String, Mister Fixer, Expatriette, Absolute Zero, and Dark Watch NightMist in Omnitron-IV

Set-Up

Infinitor starts with Crushing Cage (on Dark Watch NightMist), Lambent Reaper, Twisted Miscreation, and Lambent Reaper.

The Argent Adept Kvothe Six-String (henceforth refered to as Kvothe) starts with Rhapsody of Vigor, Syncopated Onslaught, Instrumental Conjuration, and Silver Shadow.

Mister Fixer starts with Jack Handle, Toolbox, Overdrive, Alternating Tiger Claw.

Expatriette starts with Speed Loading, "Prejudice", RPG Launcher, and RPG Launcher.

Absolute Zero starts with Thermal Shockwave, Glacial Structure, Sub-Zero Atmosphere, and Onboard Modular Installation.

Dark Watch NightMist (henceforth refered to as NightMist) starts with Mist-Fueled Recovery (4), Call Forth (4), Astral Premonition (2), and Oblivion (2).

Round 1

Infinitor plays Crushing Cage on NightMist. Infinitor deals 4 damage to Expatriette (25). Infinitor plays Ocular Swarm. Lambent Reaper deals 2 and 2 damage to Kvothe (19). Twisted Miscreation deals 5 damage to Absolute Zero (24). Lambent Reaper deals 2 and 2 damage to Kvothe (15).

Kvothe plays Syncopated Onslaught. Kvothe uses Sympathy, revealing Onboard Module Installing and Speed Loading, Puts Onboard Modular Installation into play, discards Speed Loading. Absolute Zero draws Modular Realignment, searches for Isothermic Transducer, plays Onboard Modular Installation, draws Impale, searches for Isothermic Transducer, plays Impale on Infinitor. Kvothe draws Cedistic Dissonant.

Mister Fixer plays Jack Handle, then draws Charge.

Expatriette plays "Prejudice", uses Prejudice to deal 1 damage to Infinitor (64), and draws Submachine Gun.

Absolute Zero deals 1 damage to Infinitor (63), plays Isothermic Transducer, draws Onboard Modular Installation.

Each Crushing Cage deals 1 and 1 to NightMist (24). NightMist uses Attunement; putting Heedless Lash (3) ontop, followed by Mist Form (2), finally Mist-Fueled Recovery (3). NightMist draws Heedless Lash (3).

Omnitron-IV plays Conveyor Panels.

Round 2

Infinitor flips!! Infinitor plays Whispers of Oblivion, dealing 2 damage to Infinitor (61), Kvothe (13), Mister Fixer (26), Expatriette (23), Absolute Zero (22), NightMist (22), and all Manifestations (2). Infinitor plays Machinations of a Madman, revealing Insanity, discarding it and dealing 2 damage to Ocular Swarm (X) and the Ocular Swarm puts a Crushing Cage into play. Infinitor deals 2 damage to the newest Crushing Cage (2), all other Manifestations (X), Infinitor (59), Kvothe (11), Mister Fixer (24), Expatriette (21), Absolute Zero (20), and NightMist (20). Infinitor plays Insanity, playing Twisted Miscreation and Crazed Artifice. Crazed Artifice puts Ocular Swarm, Twisted Miscreation, Rescalescent Hellion, and Rescalescent Hellion into play. Infinitor deals 6 damage to Mister Fixer (18) and Expatriette (15), then destroys Crushing Cage, Ocular Swarm deals 2 damage to Kvothe (9), Mister Fixer (16), Expatriette (13), Absolute Zero (18), and NightMist (18). Twisted Miscreation does 6 damage to Absolute Zero (12). Twisted Miscreation deals 6 damage to NightMist (12). Rescalescent Hellion deals 4 damage to Mister Fixer (12) and Expatriette (9). Rescalescent Hellion deals 4 damage to Mister Fixer (8) and Absolute Zero (8).

Kvothe plays Silver Shadow, deals 1 damage to Ocular Swarm (3), then plays Instrumental Conjuration to put Xu's Bell into play and draw Arcane Cadence. Kvothe uses Xu's Bell to increase Mister Fixer and Absolute Zero's damage by 1 and deal 1 damage to Infinitor (58). Draws Eydisar's Horn.

Mister Fixer plays Charge, dealing 3 damage to Ocular Swarm (X), which then puts Lambent Reaper into play. Mister Fixer does 3 damage to Infinitor (55), both Rescalescent Hellion (1), and lambent Reaper (1), 1 damage to each Twisted Miscreation (3). Mister Fixer uses Strike, dealing 2 damage to Infinitor (53), both Rescalescent Hellion (X), and Lambent Reaper (X). 1 damage to each Twisted Miscreation (2). Draws Meditation.

Expatriette plays Speed Loading. Uses "Prejudice" to deal 2 damage to Infinitor (51). Draw Assault Rifle.

Absolute Zero deals 3 damage to Infinitor (48). Play Onboard Modular Installation, drawing Cold Snap and putting Null-Point Callibration into hand. Play Cold Snap. Absolute Zero uses Thermodynamics to deal 2 fire damage to self (6) and 3 damage to Infinitor (45). Draw Focused Appertures.

NightMist plays Heedless Lash (3), reveal Mistform (2). NightMist deals 2 damage to herself (10) and Infinitor (43), puts Mist Form (2) into play and draws Mist-Fueled Recovery (3) and Call Forth (1).

Omnitron-IV plays Overcharged Systems, Techno-Pursuer, and Resource Recycler. Techno-Pursuer deals 1 damage to a Twisted Miscreation (1).

Round 3

Infinitor plays Whispers of Oblivion, dealing 1 damage to the highest Twisted Miscreation (1) and lowest (X), also 2 damage to Infinitor (41), Kvothe (7), Mister Fixer (6), Expatriette (7), Absolute Zero (4), and Techno-Pursuerer (3). Twisted Miscreation restores to full HP. Infinitor plays Ocular Swarm. Infinitor deals 6 damage to Expatriette (1) and Destroys Ocular Swarm, reveal Crazed Artifice, causing Ocular Swarm to deal 2 damage to Kvothe (5), Mister Fixer (4), Expatriette (X), and Absolute Zero (2). Twisted Miscreation deals no damage to NightMist.

Kvothe plays Arcane Cadence, putting Inspiring Supertonic into hand, Sarabande of Destruction ontop of the deck, Scherzo of Frost and Flame on bottom, Telamon's Lyra in trash, and Inventive Preperation into play. Using Xu's Bell to increase Mister Fixer and Absolute Zero's damage by 1 and allowing Absolute Zero to play Focused Appertures. Draw Telmon's Lyra.

Mister Fixer plays Meditation, putting Driving Mantis into play.  Draw Bloody Knuckles.

Expatriette allows Kovthe to use a power. Kvothe uses Xu's Bell, increasing Absolute Zero's damage by 1 and allowing Absolute Zero to play Null-Point Callibration Unit.

Absolute Zero deals 5 damage to Infinitor (36), also 4 damage to Infinitor (32) and Techno-Pursuer (X), and 1 damage to Twisted Miscreation (3). Plays Sub-Zero Atmosphere. Use Thermodynamics to deal 4 cold damage to Absolute Zero (6). Draw Fueled Freeze.

NightMist draws 3.

Omnitron-IV plays Internal Defense Grid, Mechani-Accumulator, and Convueyor Panels. NightMist discards 7 cards to destroy Overcharged Systems. Resource Recycler puts Techno-Pursuerer into play. Internal Defense Grid deals 2 damage to Infinitor (30), Kvothe (3), Absolute Zero (4), and Mister Fixer but redirects it to Infinitor (28), also 1 damage to Twisted Miscreation (2). Mechani-Accumulator destroys Null-Point Callibration Unit and Convueyor Panels. Techno-Pursuerer deals 1 damage to Twisted Miscreation (1).

Round 4

Infinitor deals 6 damage to Mister Fixer (X) and destroys Twisted Miscreation. Infinitor Plays Rescalescent Hellion.

Kvothe plays Inspiring Supertonic, use Xu's Bell to increase Kvothe and Absolute Zero's damage by 1. Draw Ployphoric Flare.

Mister Fixer puts Kvothe's Telamon's Lyra into play. Expatriette allows Kvothe to use a power. Kvothe uses Telamon's Lyra, to use Inspiring Supertonic's Perform to use Xu's Bell, using Syncopated Onslaught to give Kvothe and Absolute Zero a damage increase. The Accompany on Inventive Preperation for Absolute Zero to play Modular Realignment, putting Null-Point Callibration Unit back into play. Absolute Zero deals 3 fire damage to himself (1), then 6 cold damage to himself (7), following by 4 cold to himself (11). Kvothe then uses the Accompany on Syncopated Onslaught to deal 3 damage to Infinitor (25).

Absolute Zero deals 5 damage to Infinitor (20), then 4 damage to Infinitor (16), Internal Defense Grid (6), Techno-Pursuerer (1), Mechani-Accumulator (1), and Rescalescent Hellion (X). Absolute Zero plays Fueled Freeze, destroying Sub-Zero Atmosphere, Cold Snap, and Impale, dealing 6 damage to Infinitor (10), Internal Defense Grid (X), Mechani-Accumulator (X), and Techno-Pursuer (X). Use THermodynamics to deal 3 Fire damage to Absolute Zero (8) and deal 6 damage to Infinitor (4). Draw Cold Snap.

NightMist destroys Mist Form. Plays Oblivion (2), revealing Mistbound (1) and Master of Magics (2). NightMist deals 1 damage to Infinitor (3), Kvothe (2), Absolute Zero (7), and NightMist (9). Then deals 2 damage to Infinitor (1). Attunenment, plutting Planar Banishment (1) ontop, followed by Mist of Time (4), and finally Mist of Time (3). Draw Planar Banishment (1).

Omnitron-IV plays Internal Defense Grid, Resource Recycler bring Techno-Pursuer from the trash, plays Partial Omnitron-Drone. Internal Defense Grid deals 2 damage to Infinitor (X).

Heroes win!!! Kvothe at 1 HP, Absolute Zero at 7 HP, and NightmIst at 9 HP. Mister Fixer and Expatriette incapacitated.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Why do people keep using titles that don't describe the thread!

EDIT: We also know that the game isn't accurate. Afterall, AZ was still alive at the end.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Sh33pZ
Sh33pZ's picture

I'd be curious over the course of ten games (randomized) how well you'd do. Obviously that level of detail is a lot of house keeping so I wouldn't ask you to do that, but just the outcome would be sweet :).

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

It's just one of those rare scenerios where Absolute Zero was better alive then dead. Plus, if he would of been the one to die rather than Mister Fixer, Mister Fixer would of died anyways, since Sub-Zero Atmosphere would of been out of play. Sure I could have still won, since Infinitor is easily trumped by Mist Form.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Wow. That is a _LOT_ of detail.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Another game, woo! Though not as detailed.

Episode 2

Advanced The Ennead versus The Argent Adept Kvothe Six-String, Mister Fixer, Expatriette, Absolute Zero, and Dark Watch NightMist in The Block

Heroes win!!! Kvothe at 11 HP,  Mister Fixer at 1 HP, Expatriette at 11 HP, Absolute Zero at 5 HP, and NightMist at 9 HP.

The game was fairly difficult at times, but thanks to Grease Gun and Mistbound, they had 4 turns where they did squat. Even with Nuit out, Mister Fixer used Riveting Crane to allow the heroes to keep on wailing on Set and Atum. Expatriette got a round 3 Tactical Shotgun, which was very nice. An early Cold Snap and Focused Appertures for Absolute Zero lead to him slowing widdling every non-hero target's HP. NightMist let off a couple of well timed Oblivions to weaking the villains significantly. All while Kvothe was giving the highest and lowest hero damage reduction and throwing out card plays, also using Vernal Sonata to rig the hero plays from Set. Kvothe even allowed Mister Fixer to get two Bloody Knuckles and an overdrive into play, with Dual Crowbars also around, it was a nasty sight. Also Char was his usual helpful self, dealing the killing blow to Set, allowing the heroes to focus on Atum and Nuit.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

So, you beat Advanced Ennead, what's the big deal?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I'd say the big deal is that all the heroes were alive at the end.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Sh33pZ
Sh33pZ's picture

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

I'd say the big deal is that all the heroes were alive at the end.  

And you didn't get the melee/sonic immune guy and your only hero left was Legacy and Tachyon :|

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Any team. Any villain. Hell yeah.

Nicely done, Ronway.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pulseglazer
Playtester
  • On the new set is out on the app (for ease of play), I'm going to try every villain in advanced with a team of 4, too.
  • I'll do Argent, Nightmist, Redeemer Fanatic and AG Legacy, I think.  Any other suggestions?
  • If a fifth is preferred,  I think I'll take Wraith.
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Christopher wrote:

Nicely done, Ronway.

crying This is the second happiest day of my life.

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

Pulseglazer wrote:

On the new set is out on the app (for ease of play), I'm going to try every villain in advanced with a team of 4, too.I'll do Argent, Nightmist, Redeemer Fanatic and AG Legacy, I think.  Any other suggestions?If a fifth is preferred,  I think I'll take Wraith.

every villain on advanced with a random team of four will up the ante and force you in new ways to play.

Pulseglazer
Playtester

Medic-Tank wrote:

Pulseglazer wrote:
On the new set is out on the app (for ease of play), I'm going to try every villain in advanced with a team of 4, too.I'll do Argent, Nightmist, Redeemer Fanatic and AG Legacy, I think.  Any other suggestions?If a fifth is preferred,  I think I'll take Wraith.

every villain on advanced with a random team of four will up the ante and force you in new ways to play.

That's how I usually choose anyway. Nothing new.

dclietz
Playtester

This is really awesome. Thanks for sharing Ronway.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Episode 3

Chokepoint versus Parse, Setback, and Guise in Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosities.

Setup

Parse starts with Extrasensory Awareness, Reveal the Flaws, Snap Decision, and Impossible Shot

Setback starts with Cash Out, Exceeded Expectations, Surprised Fortune, and Plucky Break.

Guise starts with Retcon, Say Cheese, Best Card Ever!, and I Can Do That, Too!

Round 1

Chokepoint plays Material Upheaval, dealing 2 and 2 damage to Parse (22), Setback (27), and Guise (23). Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Setback (25).

Parse plays Snap Decision. Uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (68). Draws Targeting Arrow.

Setback plays Surprising Fortune. Uses Risk to gain 1 Token (S1) and plays Uncharmed Life. Draws Silver Lining.

Guise plays Best Card Ever!, drawing Retcon and Gritty Reboot. Deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (66). Regains 1 HP for Guise (24). Woo!!! Plays I Can Do That, Too!, uses Risk to gain 1 Token (G1) and play Total Beefcake. Uses Tough Choices to draw Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!. Deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (65). Draws Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties plays World's Biggest Pool Table. World's Biggest Pool Table deals 2 damage to Setback (25) and Chokepoint (63).

Round 2

Chokepoint plays New Found Power, reveals Empowered Self Repair. Targeting Arrow, Plucky Break, and Retcon go face down in Chokepoint's play area. Empowered Self Repair is put into play, Regain 5 HP for Chokepont (68), Chokepoint deals 5 damage to Parse (17). Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Setback (23).

Parse plays Impossible Shot, dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (65), and draws Gauge. Uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (63). Draws Updated Intel.

Setback plays Exceeded Expectations, removing 1 Token (S0), and dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (60). Uses Risk to gain 1 Token (S1) and plays Reckless Rush, dealing 2 damage to Chokepoint (58) and Setback (21), and gains 2 Tokens (S3). Draws Reckless Rush.

Total Beefcake is destroyed. Guise plays Gritty Reboot. Uses Tough Choices to draw I Can Do That, Too! and deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (57). Draws Gimmicky Character.

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties plays Unstable Midway. World's Biggest Pool Table deals 2 damage to Guise (22) and Chokepoint (55). Guise draws Where Did I Leave That...

Round 3

Chokepoint flips. Chokepoint plays Shocking Animation, flipping it facedown in her play area. Chokepoint destroys Guise's face-down Retcon and deals 4 damage to Guise (18). Guise draws Blatant Reference.

Parse plays Updated Intel. Uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (54). Draws Segmentation Fault.

Setback plays Reckless Rush, dealing 1 damage to Chokepoint (53) and 2 damage to Setback (19), and gains 2 Tokens (S5). Uses Surprising Fortune to remove 2 Token (S3), regain 2 HP to Setback (21), and Parse draws Syntactic Analysis and Quick Calculations. Setback draws Looking Up.

Gritty Reboot is destroyed. Guise plays Where Did I Leave That... drawing Blatant Reference and Gritty Reboot. Guise uses Tough Choices to play Gritty Reboot and deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (52). Draws Lemme See That...

Unstable Midway deals 2 and 1 damaget to Chokepoint (49), Parse (14), Setback (18), and Guise (15). Guise draws Gimmicky Character and Lemme See That... Unstable Midway shuffles the Environment trash into the deck and plays Gone Without a Trace. Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties plays Shooting Gallery. World's Biggest Pool Table deals 2 damaget to Setback (16) and Chokepoint (47). Shooting Gallery has Parse deal 1 damage to Parse (13), Setback (15), and Guise (14). Guise draws Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!

Round 4

Chokepoint plays Kinetic Looter. Parse reveals Friendly Fire and places it ontop of Setback's deck. Chokepoint destroys Setback's face-down Plucky Break and deals 4 damage to Setback (11).

Parse discards Gauge and plays Syntactic Analysis, revealing Friendly Fire and Whoops! Sorry!. Setback plays Whoops! Sorry!, destroying Parse's Face-Down Targetting Arrow and Kinetic Looter. Setback gains 3 Tokens (S6). Setback plays Friendly Fire. Parse plays Quick Calculations, putting Exploit Vulnerability on bottom and placing Impossible Shot and Data-Mining into hand. Parse uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (45). Draws Buffer Overflow.

Setback plays Looking Up. Uses Looking Up to gain 3 tokens (S9) and deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (42). Draws Plucky Break.

Gritty Reboot is destroyed. Guise plays Retcon, destroying Unstable Midway. Plays Blatant Reference. Uses Tough Choices to draw Where Did I leave That... Deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (41). Draws Guise the Barbarian. Guise discards Gimmicky Character to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (40)

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties plays You Won't Believe You Eyes. World's Biggest Pool Table deals 2 damage to Guise (12) and Chokepoint (38). Shooting Gallery has Setback deal 1 damage to Parse (12), Setback (10), and Guise (11).

Round 5

Chokepoint plays Augmented Energy Field. Parse reveals Stripped Resources and places it ontop of Chokepoint's deck. Chokepoint destroys her face-down Shocking Animation and deals 4 damage to Parse (8).

Parse discards Extrasensory Awareness and plays Data-Mining to destroy You Won't Believe Your Eyes. Parse plays Reveal the Flaws. Uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (36). Draws Extrasensory Awareness. Guise Discards Gimmicky Character to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (35).

Setback plays Silver Lining. Setback uses Looking Up to gain 3 Tokens (S12) and deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (32) and 2 damage to Setback (8), gaining 2 Token (S14). Setback draws Whoops! Sorry! Guise discards Limme See That... to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (31) and 2 damage to Setback (6), Setback gains 2 Tokens (S16).

Blatant Reference is destroyed. Guise plays Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy! to copy Setback's Ongoings. Guise uses Looking Up to gain 3 Tokens (G4) and deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (28), 2 damage to Setback (4) gaining Setback 2 Tokens (S18), and 2 damage to Guise (9) gaining Guise 2 Tokens (G6). Draws Say Cheese.

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties  plays Abandoned Big Top. World's Biggest Pool Table deals 2 damage to Guise (7) and 1 damage to Chokepoint (27). Shooting Gallery has Setback deal 1 damage to Parse (7), Setback (3) and Guise (6). 

Round 6

Chokepoint flips. She plays Stripped Resources, destroying all Environment cards. Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Parse, Guise removes 2 Tokens (G4) and redirects the damage to Guise (4).

Parse discards Extrasensory Awareness to play Impossible Shot, dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (24) and 2 to Guise (2) gaining Guise 2 tokens (G6) and drawing Recompile. Plays Segmentation Fault and uses it to discard Recompile and destroy Augmented Energy Field. Draw Updated Intel.

Setback deals 3 damage to himself, Guise removes 2 tokens (G4) to redirect it to Guise (-1), Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy removes 4 of Guise's tokens (G0), Guise is restored to 4, and Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy! is destroyed. Setback plays Cash Out, removing 5 tokens (S13) and draws Uncharmed Life, Wrong Time and Place, High Risk Behavior, Turn of Events, and Fumbling Fool. Guise discards Lemme See That... and Setback discards Uncharmed Life, regain 2 HP to Parse (9), Setback (5), and Guise (6). Setback uses Looking Up, gaining 3 tokens (S16) and dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (21). Draws Karmic Retribution.

Guise plays Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy! copying Setback's Ongoings. Uses Looking up to gain 3 tokens (G3) and deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (18) and 2 to Guise (4) and gaining 2 tokens (G5). Draws Selling Out.

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties plays Gone Without a Trace.

Round 7

Chokepoint plays Newfound Power, revealing Ireful Grasp, Plucky Break and Say Cheese go face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Ireful Grasp is put into play, deals 3 damage to Parse (4), Guise (1), and Setback (2). Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Parse (2).

Parse plays Buffer Overflow. Uses Pinpoint shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (16). Draws Recompile.

Setback deals 3 damage to Setback, Guise removes 2 tokens (G3) to redirect it to Guise (-2), Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy removes 3 tokens (G0), Guise is restored to 3 HP. Setback plays Wrong Time and Place. Setback uses Looking Up, gaining 3 tokens (S19), and dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (13). Draws Plucky Break.

Guise plays Guise the Barbarian. Uses Tough Choices to play Selling out and deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (10). Draws X-treeeeeeeeme!!!.

Madame Mittermeier's Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosisties  plays All-Seeing Alzrabar. Guise discard Where Did I Leave That... to play I Can Do That, Too! to use Pinpoint shot and deal 4 damage to Chokepoint (6). Guise plays Say Cheese, dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (3), then plays Blatant Reference. Parse discards a card of All-Seeing Alzarabar to reveal Buffer Overflow from the top of her deck, then puts it back.

Round 8

Chokepoint plays Shocking Animation Face-down in her playing. She deals 2 damage to Parse, Setback removes 2 tokens (S17) to redirect it to Chokepoint (1).

Parse uses Pinpoint Shot to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (-1).

Powerhound_2000

Interesting way to tease information on some new decks without fully explaining them. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Katsue
Katsue's picture

It looks like the no-equipment team had a rough time of it. I shudder to think how Chokepoint's nemeses would do.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Episode 4

Chokepoint versus Termi-Nation Absolute Zero, Termi-Nation Bunker, and Termination Unity in The Court of Blood

Setup

Absolute Zero starts with Onboard Module Installation, Hourfire, Cryo Chamber, and Coolant Blast

Bunker starts with External Combustion, Heavy Plating, Rechard Mode, and Grenade Launcher.

Unity starts with Turret Bot, Supply Crate, Robot Reclamation, and Swift Bot.

Round 1

Chokepoitn plays Newfound Power, revealing Empowered Self-Repair. Hoarfire, External Combustion, and Robot Reclamation go face down in Chokepoint's play area. Empowered Self-Repair goes into play, Chokepoint regains 5 HP for Chokepoint (70), and deals 6 damage to Absolute Zero (19). Chokepoint deals 3 damage to Unity (24).

Absolute Zero plays Onboard Module Installation, drawing Cold Snap and putting Isothermic Transducer into hand. Absolute Zero plays Coldsnap and uses Violent Shivers. Draws Fueled Freeze.

Bunker plays and uses Grenade Launcher, dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (67). Draws Grenade Launcher.

Unity plays Supply Crate, drawing Supply Crate. Uses Reconfiguration and draws Bee Bot. Draws Brainstorm.

The Court of Blood plays Infecting an Heir.

Round 2

Chokepoint flips. Chokepoint plays Stripped Resources, destroying Infecting an Heir. Chokepoint destroys Bunker's face down External Combustion and deals 5 damage to Bunker (21).

Cold Snap has Absolute Zero deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (64). Absolute Zero plays and uses Coolant Blast to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (62). Draws Frost-Bound Drain.

Bunker plays Heavy Plating. Uses Grenade Launcher to deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (61). Draws Ammo Drop.

Unity destroys Supply Crate, drawing Modular Workbench and Hasty Augmentation. Unity plays and uses Modular Workbench, discarding Turret Bot and putting Swift Bot into play. Unity draws Flash Forge and Robot Reclamation.

The Court of Blood plays Hunter Fulepet.

Round 3

Chokepoint plays Kinetic Looter, destroying Heavy Plating and placing it Face-down in her play area. Chokepoint destroys the Face-down Robot Reclamation and deals 5 damage to Unity (19).

Cold Snap has Absolute Zero deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (60) and Hunter Fulepet (11). Absolute Zero plays Isothermic Transducer and uses Violent Shivers. Draws Modular Realignment.

Bunker plays Ammo Drop. Uses Grenade Launcher, dealing 2 damage to Chokepoint (58). Draws Omni-Cannon.

Unity plays Supply Crate, drawing Bee Bot. Unity plays Hasty Aumentation, uses Modular Workbench to discard Flash Forge and put Bee Bot into play. Unity uses Reconfiguration to destroy Bee Bot, Unity deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (55), destroys Kinetic Looter, moves Turret Bot into play, and draws Volatile Parts. Unity draws Flash Forge and Inspired Repair.

The Court of Blood  plays Drudge Ficko. Hunter Fulepet deals 2 and 2 damage to Drudge Ficko (1).

Round 4

Chokepoint plays Stripped Resources, destroyed all Environment cards and putting Hunter Fulepet and Drudge Ficko face-down in her play area. Chokepoint destroys the face-down Hoarfire and deals 6 damage to Bunker (15).

Cold Snap has Absolute Zero deal 4 damage to Chokepoint (51). Absolute Zero plays Frost-Bound Drain, dealing 6 damage to Chokepoint (45) and 7 damage to Absolute Zero (12), then deals 10 damage to Chokepoint (35). Absolute Zero uses Coolant Blast to deal 10 damage to Chokepoint (25). Draws Null-point Callibation Unit.

Bunker plays Omni-Cannon. Uses Grenade Launcher to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (23). Draws Heavy Plating.

Unity destroys Supply Crate and draws Platform Bot and Modular Workbench. Turret Bot deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (20). Unity plays Flash Forge, discards Modular Workbench, Robot Reclamation, and Volatile Parts to put two Raptor Bots and a Contruction Pylon into hand. Plays and Uses Construction Pylon to but two Raptor Bots into play. Unity draws Brainstorm and Platform Bot. Each Raptor Bot deals 5 damage to Chokepoint (10). 

The Court of Blood plays Blood Countess Bathory. Blood Countess Bathory deals 2 and 2 to Unity (15).

Round 5

Chokepoint plays Harvest the Mighty, dealing 5 damage to Unity (10) and moves Turret Bot face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Chokepoint destroys the face-down Heavy Plating and deals 5 damage to Bunker (10).

Cold Snap has Absolute Zero deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (8) and 1 damage to Blood Countess Bathory (14). Absolute Zero plays and uses Cryo Chamber, deals 4 damage to Absolute Zero (8) and 5 damage to Chokepoint (4). Draws Isothermic Transducer.

Bunker puts Heavy Plating, Grenade Launcher, and Recharge mode under Omni-Cannon. Bunker uses Omni-Cannon to deal 7 damage to Chokepoint (-3).

Hero Win: Absolute Zero at 8 HP, Bunker at 10 HP, and Unity at 10 HP.

Powerhound_2000

I'm curious to see you try advanced Chokepoint next regardless of the team combination and not even knowing what advanced does for Chokepoint. I will note that your nemesis bonus damage in the prior game seems to be applied inconsistently.  An example is that the second round Cold Snap deals three damage to Chokepoint but round four with the same buff from Violent Shivers you deal four damage to Chokepoint.  

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

I was trying to figure out a way to describe why it is happening, but I will post part of her character card instead:

Increase damage dealt by Chokepoint by 1 to targets from any deck with a face-down card in the villain play area.

Reduce damage dealt to Chokepoint by 1 by targets from any deck with a face-down card in the villain play area.

Powerhound_2000

Makes more sense.   Thanks for posting these.  

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Episode 5

Advanced Chokepoint versus The Adamant Sentinels, Captain Cosmic, and The Desperate Prey Naturalist in The Temple of Zhu Long.

Setup

The Sentinels start with Coordinated Assault, Dark Delusions, Fling Into Darkness, and Coordinated Assault.

Captain Cosmic starts with Wounding Buffer, Energy Bracer, Energy Bracer, and Cosmic Weapon.

The Naturalist starts with The Predator's Eye, Bestial Shift, Cornered Beast, and The Nimble Gazelle.

Round 1

Chokepoint plays Ireful Grasp, dealing 3 damage to Doctor Medico (11), Mainstay (12), The Idealist (9), Writhe (10), Captain Cosmic (24), and The Naturalist (24). Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Captain Cosmic (22). The Naturalist puts Cornered Beast face-down in Chokepoint's play area.

The Sentinels play Coordinated Assault, Mainstay deals 5 damage to Chokepoint (65). The Sentinels use T.K. Thump, The Idealist deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (64) and damage dealt by Chokepoint is reduced by 1. The Sentinels draw Second Chance.

Captain Cosmic plays Wounding Buffer on The Naturalist. He uses Fabrication to put Autonomous Blade onto The Idealist. Draws Dynamic Siphon.

The Naturalist plays The Nimble Gazelle. Uses Desperate Prey for Crocodile and draws Indomitable Force. Draws Natural-Born Vigor. 

The Temple of Zhu Long plays The True Form. The True Form deals 3 and 3 damage to The Naturalist (18). Wounding Buffer deals 2 damage to The True Form (11).

Round 2

Chokepoint plays Harvest the Mighty, Chokepoint deals 3 to Mainstay (9). Chokepoint deals 1 damage to Captain Cosmic (21). The Naturalist puts Indomitable Force face-down in Chokepoint's play area.

The Sentinels play Coordinated Assualt, Mainstay deals 5 damage to Chokepoint (59). Uses T.K. Thump, The Idealist deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (58) and damage dealt by Chokepoint is reduced by 1. Autonomous Blade deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (56). Draws Second Chance.

Captain Cosmic plays Dynamic Siphon on The Idealist. Uses Fabrication and plays Harsh Offense, revealing Wounding Buffer, Destructive Response, and Harsh Offense. Captain Cosmic deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (54). Draws Augmented Ally.

The Naturalist plays Predator's Eye, increasing damage dealt to Chokepoint by 1, and deals 4 damage to Chokepoint (50). Uses Desperate Prey for Rhino, plays Bestial Shift. 3 HP regained for The Naturalist (21), reduce damage dealt by 1 to the Naturalist until the start of his next turn, deals 4 damage to Chokepoint (46), and uses Nimble Gazelle to regain 3 HP to The Naturalist (24). Draws Blend Into the Pack.

The Temple of Zhu Long plays Resurrection Ritual. The True Form deals 2 and 2 damage to The Naturalist (20). Wounding Buffer deals 2 damage to The True Form (9).

Round 3

Chokepoint plays Shocking Animation face-down in her play area. Chokepoint deals 1 damage to Captain Cosmic (20). The Sentinels put Second Chance face-down in Chokepoint's play area.

The Sentinels play Dark Delusions; Writhe deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (43), Idealist deals 4 damage to Chokepoint (39), and Autonmous Blade deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (36). Uses T.K. Thump, The Idealist deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (34) and reduces the damage she deals by 1. Draws Horryfing Dichotomy.

Captain Cosmic plays Energy Bracer on The Naturalist. Uses Fabrication to put Conservation of Energy into hand. Draws Unflagging Animation.

The Naturalist plays Natural-Born Vigor. Uses Desperate Prey for Crocodile and draws Hyperactive Senses. Uses Nimble Gazelle to regain 3 HP for The Naturalist (23). Draws Indomitable Force.

The Temple of Zhu Long plays Apprentice Poisoner. The True Form deals 2 and 2 damage to The Naturalist (19). Wounding Buffer deals 2 damage to The True Form (7). Apprentice Poisoner deals 1 damage to Autonomous Blade (3) and Dynamic Siphon (8). The Idealist uses T.K. Thump to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (33), reduces the damage she deals by 1, and Autonomous Blade deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (31).

Round 4

Chokepoint flips. Plays Harvest the Mighty, Chokepoint deals 3 damage to Doctor Medico (8). Chokepoint destroys the face-down Second Chance and deals 2 damage to Captain Cosmic (18).

The Sentinels play Horryfing Dichotomy, Doctor Medico and Writhe each deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (25). The Idealist uses T.K. Thump to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (24). draws Caliginous Form.

Captain Cosmic plays Cosmic Weapon on Captain Cosmic. Uses Cosmic Weapon to deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (21). Draws Vitality Conduit.

The Naturalist plays Indomitable Force. Uses Nimble Gazelle to heal 3 HP for The Natualist (22). Uses Desperate Prey for Rhino and plays Blend into the Pack. Draws Natural Form's Power. 

The Temple of Zhu Long plays Mysterious Ceremonies. The True Form deals 3 and 3 damage to Chokepoint (15). Apprentice Poisoner deals 1 damage to Dynamic Siphon and Autonomous Blade, but is redirected to The Naturalist for no damage. Mysterious Ceremonies has Captain Cosmic play Energy Bracer on The Naturalist.

Round 5

Chokepoint plays Newfound Power, revealing Ireful Grasp. Second Chance, Conservation of Energy, and Hyperactive Senses go face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Ireful Grasp is put into play, Chokepoint tries to deal all Hero targets 3 damage, but is redirected to The Naturalist for no damage. Chokepoint destroys the face-down Second Chance and deals 1 damage to The Naturalist (21). Wounding Buffer deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (14).

The Sentinels play Caligonous Form. Uses T.K. Thump to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (13). Draws Horrifying Dichotomy.

Captain Cosmic plays Unflagging Animation. Uses Cosmic Weapon to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (11). Draws Construct Cataclysm.

Indomitable Force is destroyed. The Naturalist plays Natural Form's Power. Uses Deperate Prey for Crocodile and draws Environmental Allies. Uses Natural Form's Power to regain 2 HP for The Naturalist (23), draw Cornered Beast and Shifter's Strength, and deal 1 damage to The True Form (6) and Poisoner Apprentice (2). Draws Hyperactive Senses.

Mysterious Ceremonies reveal a Mysterious Ceremonies and puts it into play. The Temple of Zhu Long plays Master of the Temple. The True Form deals 3 and 3 damage to Captain Cosmic (12). Poisoner Apprentice deals 1 damage to Autonomous Blade (2) and Dynamic Siphon (2). The Idealist uses T.K. Thump to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (10) and Autonomouns Blade deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (7). Mysterious Ceremonies allows The Sentinels to play Horrifying Dichotomy, Doctor Medico and Writhe each deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (2). Mysterious Ceremonies allow Captain Cosmic to play Construct Cataclysm, destroying 6 Constructs, then deals 6 damage to Chokepoint (-4).

Heroes win: Doctor Medico at 8 HP, Mainstay at 9 HP, The Idealist at 9 HP, Writhe at 10 HP, Captain Cosmic at 12 HP, and The Naturalist at 23 HP.

Note: Chokepoint's flipside advance is:

The First time a hero card would be discarded each turn, put it face-down in the villain play area instead.

No hero discarded a card this game, so it never occured.

Adamnw251

What's Chokepoint's difficulty rating?

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

She is a 2.

Powerhound_2000

I'm going to guess the advanced text on the front side is to put a card from a hero deck in her play area face down.   The first few rounds made me think it was from the highest HP hero but when the Sentinels do it round three that can't be the case.  

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Episode 6

Chokepoint versus K.N.Y.F.E., Sky-Scraper, and Mister Fixer in Magmaria

Setup

K.N.Y.F.E. start s with Kinectic Neutralizer, Overcharged Null-Shield, Wrecking Uppercut, and Amplified Combatant.

Sky-Scraper starts with Linking Incursion, Undetectable Relinking, Explosive Reveal, and Compulsion Cannister.

Mister Fixer starts with Bloody Knuckles, Salvage Yard, Tool Box, and Bloody Knuckles.

Round 1

Chokepoint plays Harvest the Mighty, dealing 4 damage to Sky-Scraper (29). Chokepoint deals 2 damage to K.N.Y.F.E (28).

K.N.Y.F.E. plays Kinetic Neutralizer. Uses Energy Lance, dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (67). Draws Battlefield Experience.

Sky-Scraper plays Compulsion Cannister on Chokepoint, Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (65). Sky-Scraper uses Surveillance, drawing Thorathian Monolith and Proportionist. Draws Rest and Recover.

Mister Fixer plays Tool Box, drawing Tool Box and Harmony. Uses Strike to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (64). Draws Grease Gun.

Magmarian plays Fiery Crystallization.

Round 2

Chokepoint plays Kinetic Looty, destroying Tool Box and putting it face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Sky-Scraper (27).

K.N.Y.F.E. plays Overcharged Null-Shield. Uses Energy Lance to deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (61). Draws Battlefield Experience.

Sky-Scraper plays Proportionist. Uses Survveillance, drawing Neutalizing Resonator and Cortext Stimulator. Draws COmpulsion Cannister.

Mister Fixer plays Harmony. Uses Strike to deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (60). Draws Tire Iron.

Magmaria plays Crystalloid Behemoth, dealing 4 damage to Chokepoint (56), K.N.Y.F.E. (24), Sky-Scraper (23), Mister Fixer (24), and Crystalloid Behemoth (7).

Round 3

Chokepoint plays Augmented Energy Field. Deals 1 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (23).

K.N.Y.F.E. plays and uses Battlefield Experience, dealing 2 and 2 to the Crystallod Behemoth (3), draws Flawless Execution, plays Wrecking Uppercut to deal 3 damage to the Crystalloid Behemoth (X), discarded Augmented Energy Field, and Crystalloid Behemoth goes into Mister Fixer's hand. Battle Field Experience moves face-down into Chokepoint's play area. Draws Primed Punch.

Sky-Scraper plays Cortex Hyperstimulator on Chokepoint. Uses Surveillance to draw Proportionist and Rest and Recover. Draws Undetectable Relinking.

Mister Fixer plays Tire Iron. Draws Meditation.

Magmaria plays Fiery Crystallization.

Round 4

Chokepoint plays Shocking Animation on Tire Iron. Chokepoint deals 1 damage to Mister Fixer (23).

K.N.Y.F.E. plays Primed Punch. Uses Energy Lance to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (59). Draws Focusing Conduit Blade.

Sky-Scrapper plays Linking Incursion, switching to Tiny, drawing Colassal Left Hook, putting Cortex Hyperstimulator and Neutrallizing Resonator on Chokepoint, and Chokepoint discards Ireful Grasp. Sky-Scraper uses Sneaking to play Compulsion Cannister and Neutralizing Resonator on Chokepoint, Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Chokepoint (57), Chokepoint discards Aumented Energy Field. Sky-Scraper draws Tectonic Chokeslam.

Mister Fixer plays Meditation, putting Driving Mantis into play. Uses Strike, dealing 1 damage to Chokepoint (56). Draws Tire Iron. Tire Iron deals 2 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (21), Sky-Scraper (21), Tire Iron (3), and Mister Fixer but Mister Fixer redirects it for 1 damage to Chokepoint (55).

Magmaria plays Magmarian Throng. Magmarian Throng reveals Magmarian Defender, putting it into play, and discards all other revealed cards.

Round 5

Chokepoint plays Harvest the Mighty, dealing 2 damage to Sky-Scraper (19) and moves a Cortex Hyperstimulator Face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Chokepoint deals 2 damage to Mister Fixer, which is redirected for 1 at Chokepoint (54).

K.N.Y.F.E. plays Focusing Conduit Blade, uses Energy Lance to deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (51). Draws For the Greater Good.

Sky-Scraper destroys Kinetic Looter and destroys Neutralizing Resonator. Sky-Scraper destroys Augmented Energy Field and destroys Neutralizing Resonator. Sky-Scraper plays Colossal Left Hook, switching to Huge and dealing 1 damage to Chokepoint (50) and Seismic Defender (9), dealing 3 damage to Chokepoint (47), and discarding Rest and Recover. Plays Undetectable relinking, switching to tiny and drawing Rebounding Debilitator, moving 3 Links back into hand, playing two Compulsion Cannisters, Chokepoint deals 2 and 2 damage to Chokepoint (43) and Seismic Defender (5), and a Cortex Hyperstimulator. she uses Sneaking to play Rebounding Debilitator, Chokepoint discards Material Upheaval, Chokepoint moves a Compulsion Cannister into hand. Draws Micro Assembler.

Mister Fixer plays Tool Box, drawing Jack handle and Grease Monkey Fist. Uses Strike, dealing 2 damage to Chokepoint (41). Draws Pipewrench. Tire Iron deals 2 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (19), Sky-Scraper (17), Tire Iron (1) and Mister Fixer, Mister Fixer redirects it to Chokepont (39).

Fiery Crystallization has Seismic Defender deal 1 damage to Chokepoint (38), K.N.Y.F.E. (18), Sky-Scraper (16), Mister Fixer and is redirecting it to Chokepoint (37), and Tire Iron (X). Tire Iron is moved Face-down in Chokepoint's play area and Shocking Animation is destroyed. Fiery Crystallization also destroys Tool Box. Fiery Crystallization deals 1 damage to Chokepoint (36), K.N.Y.F.E. (17), Sky-Scraper (15), and Mister Fixer (22). Magmaria plays Smoldering Crystal. Magmarian Throng reveals until getting Stone Shaper, discarding the rest of the revealed cards. Seismic Defender allows Mister Fixer to discard Crystalloid Behemoth, then Seismic Defender deals 3 and 3 damage to Chokepoint (30). 

Round 6

Chokepoint flips. Plays Shocking Animation on Rebound Debilitator. Chokepoint destroys the face-down Cortex Hyperstimulator and deals 4 damage to Mister Fixer, but Rebounding Debilitator prevents the damage and is moved Face-down in Chokepoint's play area.

K.N.Y.F.E. plays Amplified Combatant, dealing 2 and 1 damage to Chokepoint (27), Seismic Defender (2), and Stone Shaper (5). Uses Energy Lance to deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (24). Draws Overdo it.

Sky-Scraper plays Undetectable relinking, moving all Links in play to her hand. Sky-Scraper plays two Compulsion Cannisters, Chokepoint deals 2 and 2 damage to Chokepoint (20) and Stone Shaper (1). Uses Sneaky to play Cortex Hyperstimulator on Chokepoint and Micro Assembler on Mister Fixer, movess Cortex Hyperstimulator and a Neutralizing Resonator from the trash into hand. Draws Linking Incursion. 

Mister Fixer plays Jack Handle. uses Strike, dealing 1 damage to Chokepoint (19), and 2 damage to Seismic Defender (X) and Stone Shaper (X). Draws Overdrive.

Magmaria plays Innercore Tunneler. Magmarian Throng reveals until Crystal Collector is put into play. Crystal Collector allows Mister Fixer to discard Tire Iron and draw Riveting Crane, Overdriver, and Alternating Tiger Claw. 

Round 7

Chokepoint plays Material Upheaval, dealing 2 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (15), Inner Core Tunneler (10), Crystal Collector (4), and Mister Fixer but is redirected to Chokepoint (17). She deals 3 damage to Sky-Scraper (12). Chokepoint moves Focusing Conduit Blade, Cortex Hyperstimulator, and Jack Handle face-down in Chokepoint's play area. Chokepoint destroys the face-down Focusing Conduit Blade and deals 5 damage to Mister Fixer (17).

K.N.Y.F.E. deals 4 damage to Chokepoint (13) and Primed Punch is destroyed. K.N.Y.F.E. plays and uses Battlefield Experience, dealing 2 and 2 to Chokepoint (9), draws Prototype Servo Gauntlet. Plays For The Greater Good, dealing 3 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (13) and draws Energy Burn. Plays and uses Prototype Servo-Gauntlent to deal 3 damage to Chokepoint (6). Draws Incendental COntact.

Sky-Scraper plays Tectonic Chokeslam, switching to huge, dealing 1 damage to Inner Core Tunnler (9) and Crystal Collector (3), deals 3 damage to Chokepoint (3), 1 damage to Inner Core Tenneler (8) and Crystal Collector (2). Uses Concussive Clap to deal 2 damage to Chokepoint (1), 3 damage to Inner Core Tunneler (5) and Crystal Collector (X), 1 damage to K.N.Y.F.E. (12), Sky-Scraper (11), and Mister Fixer but is redirected to Inner Core Tunneler (4). Draws Undetectable Relinking.

Mister Fixer plays OVerdrive. uses Micro-Assembler to get Dual Crowbars from his deck and put it into play. Uses Strike to deal 3 damage to Inner Core Tunneler (1). Uses Strike to deal 3 damage to the Inner Core Tunneler (X) and 4 damage to Chokepoint (-3).

Heroes Win: K.N.Y.F.E. at 12 HP, Sky-Scraper at 11 HP, and Mister Fixer at 17 HP.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

I'm going to guess the advanced text on the front side is to put a card from a hero deck in her play area face down.   The first few rounds made me think it was from the highest HP hero but when the Sentinels do it round three that can't be the case.  

Close, it's the player with the most cards in hand. 

Powerhound_2000

Ahh so the player with the most cards in hand has to put a card from their hand and put it face down in Chokepoint's play area.