The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

2-hero scenario

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
2-hero scenario

Try this:

Legacy and Tempest vs. Baron Blade in Insula Primalis

Since the digital game requires three heroes, take anyone as the third (preferably with the least HP, so Argent Adept). On the third hero's turn, all they do is skip.

Can you beat Blade with just Legacy and Tempest?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

Yes. Granted the volcano did most of the work with Legacy avoiding it with Danger Sense the whole game, but with just those two heroes doing anything, I did beat Baron Blade in Insula Primalis.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

Rabk
Rabk's picture
Playtester

[wups, double post - sorry about that]

...yeah, me too.

Rabk
Rabk's picture
Playtester

I beat it pretty cleanly. Same setup as pwatson - Danger Sense vs.Volcano makes it simple. Can accomplish roughly the same effect with Tempest's incap if needed too.

[Edit: Just tried it again without allowing myself Danger Sense. Managed to win without even incapping Mr. Drake. All four armor cards (Superhuman Fortitude of the Resilient Shielding Winds ftw) got played pretty early on, made things much easier. Legacy shrugging off dino bites like a boss. Reclaimed a Take Down twice as well.]

...yeah, me too.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Well, done heroes!

Now, do it with any other pair. I'm sure it's possible, but I started w/ Legacy and Tempest because that's the pair that nephew and I thought would be best back when we first tried something similar in the card game.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel