The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

120 Game Challenge

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
yayeahyeah
120 Game Challenge

I've been working on a spreadsheet to generate random games for a line-up of 10 heroes (choosing 3 at a time) and figured I'd share it in case anyone else was interested in trying it. (I hope it's okay to post here.)

The idea is that if you choose 10 heroes, you end up with 120 possible combinations of 3. I'm trying to win a game with each of these combinations, going up against each of the 24 villains currently in the iPhone app 5 times each (3 on standard, 2 on advanced) and using 20 of the 21 environments 6 times each. (I ditched Megalopolis, partly to give all locations an equal amount of usage and partly because I find it super-frustrating.

I've tried to give clear instructions on the spreadsheet itself as to how to use it. (If anything is unclear, please let me know and I'll alter.)

Probably going to post session reports in this thread, assuming that's an okay thing to do. I'm currently 4 games in, having gone 3-1, and it's been really interesting trying different combinations of some of my favourite heroes. 

Link is here.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It's certainly ok to post the spreadsheet and the session reports.

Did you choose ten heroes because that's the number in the core game?

(Hmm ... since  you  used lots of environments, I'm guess you chose ten heroes simply because combinations of ten choose  three is a reasonable number of games to play. )

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

yayeahyeah

arenson9 wrote:

It's certainly ok to post the spreadsheet and the session reports.Did you choose ten heroes because that's the number in the core game? (Hmm ... since  you  used lots of environments, I'm guess you chose ten heroes simply because combinations of ten choose  three is a reasonable number of games to play. )

Thanks!

And yeah, the 10 were picked because it worked out at 120, which seemed like a decent amount of combinations. 

yayeahyeah

1. Legacy/Unity/Setback vs Akash’bhuta (Insula Primalis)

Legacy boosts early, while Unity gets out a Raptor and a Platform bot before Entomb takes out the Raptor. Ensnaring Brambles stops the first Platform Bot for a turn, but she brings a second out. Disrupt The Field quickly gets rid of an Obsidian Field, while Akash’bhuta also brings out two Mountainous Carapaces. Hasty Augmentation allows Legacy to use Galvanise twice, meaning we have Platform Bot and Setback doing +2 damage, which wipes out Brambles and weakens one copy of Carapace to allow a Velociraptor Pack to finish it off. 

Two Living Rockslides weaken Unity, but she uses Construction Pylon to get Cryo Bot and Turret Bot into play. Setback’s Cash Out gives us a little HP boost. Massively annoyingly though, I’d weakened a Rockslide so the Velociraptors could finish it off, only for Rejuvenating Entropy to restore it to max HP.

A second pack comes out, and they destroy BOTH Platform Bots. Legacy uses Lead From The Front to take the heat off the others, and Turret Bot and Unity combine to weaken a Rockslide, while Setback’s Cause and Effect takes out Entomb, only for Primordial Plant Life to hit us hard. 

A Legacy one-shot combines with Turret Bot to weaken Arboreal Phalanges, allowing Unity’s Powered Shock Wave to finish off all 3 of the limbs in play. Setback then uses Surprising Fortune to give Unity two draws, bringing her Swift Bot and Scrap Metal, but a T-Rex takes a chunk out of him.

Arboreal Phalanges goes after the T-Rex, and Unity brings another Platform Bot Out. Setback’s Looking Up brings him to 8 Unlucky tokens but Primordial Plant Life hits AGAIN, leaving Unity on just 4 HP. Mountainous Carapace comes out, and we decide to let the environment and limbs beat up on each other for a bit, as the bots focus on Akash’bhuta. Setback’s Karmic Retribution hits her hard, and she pulls Entomb, which worries me initially until I realise Setback has Whoops, Sorry!

With Swift Bot out, Unity uses Hasty Augmentation to allow Legacy to bump up damage again, then Brainstorm on the velociraptors, Carapace, and Akash’bhuta. Bee Bot comes out to get eaten by raptors, destroying Entomb and freeing up Setback to play Uncharmed Life. This looks like a great idea until Rivers of Lava is drawn - thankfully Unity avoids damage by sacrificing Modular Workbench; the other two aren’t as lucky.

Phalanges and T-Rex hit each other again; we limp round to Legacy’s turn where he boosts our attack with Inspiring Presence/Galvanise. Unity does some damage with bots, and gets Stealth Bot in play, Setback uses Exceeded Expectations to hit Akash’bhuta, knock Turret Bot down to no longer be highest non-villain HP, and get rid of the raptor pack - unfortunately bringing out Ensnaring Brambles and Living Rockslide.y

Stealth Bot soaks up the Rockslide damage from everyone except Cryo Bot, who lashes out. Galvanised Powered Shock Wave from Unity gets the win, killing off all 3 primeval limbs and finally dealing the death blow to Akash’bhuta herself.

yayeahyeah

2. Legacy/Unity/Wraith vs Omnitron (Magmaria)

Unity’s Construction Pylon gets Cryo Bot and Swift Bot in play on her first turn, but an EPE comes out leaving me cursing the lack of big hitters in this line-up. Legacy plays Heroic Intervention to protect the other two, and Scrap Metal gives Unity a Raptor Bot which helps damage the EPE. Wraith’s Impromptu Invention takes the sting out of it further, combining Micro-Targetting Computer and Razor Ordinance to hit for 6 (Galvanise adding the 6th point.)

Legacy takes 3 damage to put a Smoldering Crystal in his hand, which also means he’s no longer highest HP target so avoids Disintegration Ray. Technological Singularity wipes out Wraith’s equipment, but she at least avoids the damage. Legacy’s Flying Smash and Unity’s Brainstorm combine to disable two drones, while Unity also manages to bring Turret Bot into play and Raptor Bot takes out the EPE. Wraith’s Stun Bolt wipes out Disintegration Ray too.

Unity grabs a Smoldering Crystal too, while Omnitron brings out Reactive Plating and another Disintegration Ray. Unity gets out a Platform Bot, and uses Brainstorm to hit both Omnitron and Cryo Bot, with the Turret/Brainstorm/Cryo/Raptor/Platform bot pile on doing serious damage. 

Wraith uses Trust Fund to grab Infrared Eyepiece and Throat Jab. Seismic Defender allows Legacy to ditch his Crystal and hit Omnitron for 6, then our luck gets worse as he hits Sedative Fletchettes. Interpolation Beam also comes out, but lasts only halfway through Unity’s turn, as Turret Bot and Powered Shock Wave make short work of it.

Wraith brings out Infrared Eyepiece just in time to avoid another Fletchettes, while on the environment turn Fiery Crystallisation hits Omnitron before being taken out by Bee Bot.

Flash Force and a Construction Pylon bring out a pair of Raptor Bots, one of which takes out a drone while the other hits Omnitron.

Wraith’s Grappling Hook gets rid of the playing, while Crystal Collector allows Unity to get Stealth Bot and a couple of other cards into her hand. Omnitron plays Terraforming, though, getting rid of helpful Magmarians and bringing out several drones. Unity shines here though, getting lucky when Inspired Repair brings out Powered Shockwave which clears two drones and single-handedly destroys Electro-Magnetic Raygun, before two Raptor Bots do 7 damage each to the robot.

Wraith Throat Jabs Omnitron, he brings out a drone and a Disintegration Ray, and after Legacy Galvanises, the bots destroy Omnitron and Wraith’s Razor Ordinance finishes off the final drone.

bolnerap

This sounds fun. I love H=3 and I haven't been playing much SOTM lately. I'm going to look at the stats project and pick out some heroes I don't use super often and/or have relatively low win rates and see what I come up with.

yayeahyeah

bolnerap wrote:

This sounds fun. I love H=3 and I haven't been playing much SOTM lately. I'm going to look at the stats project and pick out some heroes I don't use super often and/or have relatively low win rates and see what I come up with.

Awesome! Would love to know how you get on, if you want to post who you choose/updates. 

yayeahyeah

Posting this out of order - I’ve played a few more before this, but just finished probably my most epic game ever and wanted to share!

Sky Scraper/Unity/Tempest vs Advanced Dreamer (Temple of Zho Long)

We need to avoid hitting the Dreamer much. 2/3 of my team are mostly useful for powers that hit all villains.

This does not look good... all on you, Mr Chomps!

First two draw, Tempest moves Dark Hero Back into Villain deck and hits Grotesque Arachnid for 2.  Poisoner comes out, quickly killed by projections. Cortex Hyperstimulator shoves on Illusory Demon. Unity uses a Construction Pylon to put Platform Bot and Bee Bot into play, PB attack’s the ID, Tempest shoves DH back to deck and hits GA again. Another Poisoner comes out, knocking out Bee Bot, who hits GA for another 1. Oni kills the Poisoner while the CH holds back the ID.

Sky Scraper decides subtlety is overrated and hits DH with a Colossal Left Hook AND a Tectonic Choke Slam. Unity skips, Platform Bot hits DH for 1, Tempest gets out and uses Cleaning Downpour. Resurrection Ritual and another Grotesque Arachnoid come out; we take a beating.

Sky Scraper shoves the CH back on the Demon, Unity skips again as I try and figure out where all the bots are, Platform finishes DH, Tempest draws 3.

Tempest destroys Ritual and heals people.  True Form comes out, as does Toy Master. 

Sky Scraper slams Aggression Modulator on True Form. Unity uses Inspired Repair and gets Cryo Bot, who I love normally but is USELESS in this situation. Platform Bot attacks Tempest, who then plays Otherworldly Resilience. True Form takes an Arachnoid down from 8 to 2, Mysterious Ceremonies comes out and Tempest finishes the GA off with Ball Lightning. Just as things are looking up, Dreamer gets Night Terrors and blasts everyone, leaving Sky Scraper out and the others on 2 and 3.

Sky Scraper becomes a 1HP indestructible target, Unity uses a pylon to get Raptor Bot and Bee Bot into play, Tempest heals people. Mysterious Ceremonies comes out again, leading to two copies of Master of the Temple coming into play. MC lets Unity search for bots and Tempest hits Chain Lightning to get rid of the Demon, Toy Master and Bee Bot, destroying one of the Masters. Master kills Raptor Bot before destroying itself, and brings out Rites of Revival, allowing us to bring back Sky Scraper!

Violent Nightmares brings out another Illusory Demon. Oni kills True Form, SS slaps Rebounding Debilitator on Demon. Unity uses a pylon to get Stealth and Raptor Bots into play. Raptor Bot attacks the remaining Arachnoid.

Assassin pops out and kills Arachnoid, 

another gets rid of Raptor Bot. Mysterious Ceremonies allows Platform Bot to get into play, while Sky Scraper draws 3. One attacks an Assassin, Dreamer brings out Whipacorn, who tries to attack Unity but is stopped by Stealth Bot. Sky Scraper uses Colossal Left Hook on the Whipacorn, then discards to play Linking Incursion, bringing an Aggression Modulator into play on the higher HP Assassin, and using Compulsion Canister on Oni to get him to hit the Demon.

Master of the Temple comes out, as does another copy of Mysterious Ceremonies. Sky Scraper gets killed again. Unity draws 3 and plays Platform Bot. Unity plays Hasty Augmentation to allow Tempest to heal, Stealth Bot soaks up a bunch of damage, Oni takes out an assassin and the other two projections go after the True Form, but Unity is hit by Paralysis.

Platform Bots go after Oni, Tempest heals everyone then plays the Assassin, who also attacks Oni. Ceremonies bring out Master and Poisoner. Unity draws a bunch of cards using Ceremonies, Stealth Bot soaks damage. Unity uses Robot Reclamation to bring some bots back to the top of her deck, drawing Champion Bot and destroying Compulsion Canister to put it into play.

Platform Bots knock True Form down to 1, Tempest uses Chain Lightning to kill a Demon and hit an Arachnoid. Unity brings two Raptor Bots into play and we resurrect SS once more. Stealth Bot soaks up a ton of environment damage - although True Form nails Tempest for 4 - then another Oni comes out and they attack, and kill, the Assassin and the True Form.

Sky Scraper hits a Colossal Left Hook to get rid of the first Oni, then uses Rest and Recover to play an Assassin who kills the Whipacorn. Unity brings in a Swift Bot, and the Raptors and Platform Bots clear the remaining projections.

Tempest heals everyone, environment brings out Master and Resurrection Ritual. Unity uses the environment round to bring out a 3rd Raptor and a Bee Bot.

Dreamer flips, killing Bee Bot - which gets rid of the Ritual, and takes out a Macabre Specter - Stealth Bot, and two Raptors. 

One Platform Bot attacks True Form, another kills an Assassin, Raptor Bot kills Dark Hero. Tempest plays Otherworldly Resilience then uses Squall to kill an Assassin and a Poisoner. Master of the Temple comes out twice, along with a Poisoner, and we let two copies of Mysterious Ceremonies die, then use the third to play Thorathian Monolith. Toy Master and Tooth Fairy come out. Sky Scraper hits a Colossal Left Hook on Toy Master, then plays an Assassin which finishes him off, and a second who kills Raptor Bot.

Modular Workbench brings another Bee Bot out, Bots team up to kill True Form and Tooth Fairy. Tempest draws 3, then uses Squall to kill the Poisoner, who kills Bee Bot, who kills both Assassins. Mysterious Ceremonies comes out twice more; we destroy all of them.

Macabre Specter comes out and kills all remaining bots plus SS (again!)

SS’s incap allows Unity to bring Turret Bot out; he and Ball Lightning kill the projections. 

Poisoner comes out. Dreamer gets Toy Master and Whipacorn. Toy Master hits Poisoner, who incapped Sky Scraper finishes off. Unity uses Brainstorm on 2 projections, Tempest finishes off TM with Lightning Slash, then discards his 5 cars hand to bring SS back again. Master comes out, and True Form brought out and kills Unity then reduces Tempest to 1...

And that’s it! Six projections under the Dreamer, and we get the win!

bolnerap

I had to wait for an opportunity to get my laptop out - hard since I'm in the middle of a move and I often have to care for my toddler when I'm at home - but I got my sheet set up today. My ten chosen heroes are ten of my eleven lowest win rate heroes - some due to low sample size (looking at you, Vengeance folks) and some due to relative ineffectiveness. It's ten of the eleven because Expat and Dark Watch Expat are both in my bottom 10 for win rate, so I chose regular Expat and moved up to the next hero, who was Absolute Zero.

I also swapped out Realm of Discord for Megalopolis. Megalopolis is mildly frustrating, yes, but if I'm going to be doing this in the video game, I'm excluding the track that's more background sound effects and theme rather than a memorable song. So, no Realm for me.

My ten heroes: Dark Watch Setback, Dark Conductor Argent Adept, Omnitron-U, Ra: Horus of Two Horizons, Fanatic, Expatriette, Parse, GI Bunker, Absolute Zero, and The Naturalist.

Life is going to be crazytown for the next week or so, but I hope to start knocking out these matches soon.

yayeahyeah

bolnerap wrote:

Life is going to be crazytown for the next week or so, but I hope to start knocking out these matches soon.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing how you get on!

BTW, I just added stuff at the end of the master sheet (rows 133 down) that will keep track of everyone's wins/losses/win rate if you want to copy and paste.

I'm doing surprisingly badly with Chrono Ranger at the moment, and amazingly well with Tempest (although to be fair that may be just because I've only played 3 games with him.)

yayeahyeah

Sky Scraper/Setback/Wraith vs Advanced Deadline (Omnitron IV)

Deadline starts with Magnetic Pole Shift and Subduction Super Zone. We go straight after him with Colossal Left Hook, Reckless Rush, Risk -> Cause and Effect. Wraith’s Infrared Eyepiece puts another MPS on top, before Omnitron plays Partial Omni Drone. Deadline flips on playing the 2nd MPS.

Sky Scraper uses Rest and Recover to get her CLH back, Setback uses another Reckless Rush and Risk puts Uncharmed Life in play. Wraith, whose IE got destroyed, heals herself and uses Stealh. Resource Recycler comes out and Deadline gets Auto Armor Caster and Subduction Super Zone.

Sky Scraper plays Compulsion Canister to hit both his pieces of equipment, Setback follows up with Exceeded Expectations and Risk -> Plucky Break. Wraith’s Throwing Knives destroy the End Glaive, but Resource Recycler brings it straight back into play. Severed Ley Lines x2, and Unchained Hurricanes, all come out meaning start of next villain turn will be nasty. 

Hitch A Ride gets rid of Auto Armor Caster, then Skyscraper plays Cortex Hyperstimulator on the End Glaive and Micro Assembler on Wraith, grabbing back Compulsion Canister. Setback plays Silver Lining, then Risk brings out a second Uncharmed Life.

Wraith Throat Jabs Deadline saving us a ton of damage. Second copy of Resource Recycler comes out - both get Destroyed by Deadline flipping, although not before they’ve brought back Auto Armor Caster.

Sky Scraper goes big with Tectonic Chokeslam on AAC, then her power. Setback plays Wrong Time and Place, then Risk brings in High Risk Behavior.

Wraith uses Throwing Knives to get rid of AAC, while End Glaive falls victim to Techno-Pursuer, courtesy of a Setback redirect. Deadline brings out MPS and SSZ. SS uses her CLH, then brings back CH and puts it on Deadline. She uses her power to put Rebounding Debilitator and Compulsion Canister on him too.

Setback plays EE again, then Risk brings out a second High Risk Behaviour. Wraith brings Smoke Bombs into play, and uses Throwing Knives again. We lose the Compulsion Canister and one copy of High Risk Behaviour, then take a lot of damage as Deadline flips again.

SS destroys Micro Assembler to hit for 4, Setback heals a bit, playing Karmic retribution and destroying a copy of Uncharmed Life. Wraith Stun Bolts Deadline. Deadline brings out Ataxia Sphere. Sky Scraper plays Thorathian Monolith and Concussive Clap. 

Setback plays Cash Out to boost everyone’s HP, then Risk brings out Friendly Fire. Wraith plays Utility Belt, allowing her to use Throwing Knives and Stun Bolt. Internal Defense Grid comes out - thankfully not damaging us due to Monolith - but disaster strikes next as Deadline gets 2 Catastrophe cards, flipping again and taking 3 of the last 4 environment cards out of the game!

Sky Scraper uses Compulsion Canister and Concussive Clap, Setback goes with Cash Out then Risk brings another HRB. Wraith brings out another Stun Bolt and hits Deadline with both; Deadline plays 2 Catastrophe cards.

Emergency Evac buys some time by ditching both Catastophes, and the dusk Stun Bolts plus Smoke Bombs mean we barely take any damage. Setback plays Looking Up, using the power to hit Deadline for 5. Wraith’s Inventory Barrage hits for 12 to finish him off.

I never think of Deadline as being tough, but wow, that was close! 

yayeahyeah

Sentinels/Unity/Tempest vs Advanced Gloomweaver (Time Cataclysm)

Grimoire comes out. Sentinels hit it for 7 with Dark Delusions/Psychic Jab, also killing all 3 Zombies. Unity plays Pylon to bring out Stealth and Swift Bots, Tempest Chain Lightning to hit Grimoire for 4 and Gloom for 3, then Squalls. Charging Triceratops comes out, Unity and Tempest discard so Stealth Bot stops anyone being damaged by Grimoire. 

Gloom plays Crimson Pin on Unity. Sentinels play Sentinel Tactics, then use Jab on Grimoire, and Block. Unity plays Supply Crate, then destroys it to bring out Raptor Bot, who attacks Grimoire. Tempest uses Reclaim From The Deep to bring back Chain Lightning, Construction Pylon, Dark Delusions. Triceratops attacks Stealth. Atlantean Throne Room comes out. 

Cursed Acolyte comes out, Stealth Bot/Block soak all villain damage. Sentinels attack Grimoire with Positive Energy and Jab; Medico heals Stealth. Unity skips twice, Raptor attacks Grimoire, which Tempest finishes off with Chain Lightning, also hitting Gloom for 3 and Crimson Pin for 1. Triceratops hits Stealth for 1, FILTER agent comes out and gets damage soaked by Stealth.

Profane Zealot comes out, Medico heals Stealth. Unity uses Powered Shock Wave, then plays Scrap Metal and destroys it to bring Raptor Bot in. Raptors attack Filter Agent and Crimson Pin. Tempest draws 3, Triceratops kills Pin. Tendrils of Madness hit Gloomweaver, 

Bag of Bones comes out. Sentinels double skip. Unity plays Hasty Augmentation to allow Idealist to Jab Acolyte and Medico to heal Stealth, then Pylon. Raptors combine to kill Zealot, bringing a Zombie Servant out. Tempest draws 3. Triceratops attacks Zombie Servant. Typhoon comes out. Tendrils attack Gloomweaver again.

Another Cursed Acolyte comes out; Stealth is still soaking up all the damage. Sentinels use Coordinated Assault and Jab on Bag of Bones, then Block. Powered Shockwave reduces villains to Gloom, Pouch and one Acolyte. Flash Force brings Raptor, Champion and Turret into Unity’s hand; Pylon plays the first two. Raptors, now hitting for 7 each, destroy Pouch of Bones. Tempest uses Flash Flood to get rid of Typhoon and Tendrils. Triceratops kills Acolyte, Fixed Point comes out.

Sentinels play Team Communication, Dark Delusions and Jab on Gloom. Writhe Extracts Dark Following, putting it on top of the deck. Unity plays Inspired Repair twice, then Brainstorm, then uses Pylon to bring out Bee Bot and Platform Bot. Raptors take Spy, Zombie and Pin below 0, so they’ll die when Fixed Point expires. Platform shoots Gloom. Tempest brings out Shackles. Tumbleweed comes out after Fixed Point vanishes, killing environment.

Sentinels play Communication/Dark/Jab, Unity plays Workbench along with Scrap Metal to bring Platform Bot out. Raptor kills Zombie, other 2 do nothing (because Gloom is immune to Melee) and Platforms shoot Gloom.

Tempest brings out and uses Downpour. Crushing Hallway comes out, as does Vast Following, leading to Acolyte and Sable Pin. Sentinels Wallop villains and Jab Gloom; Writhe Extracts Zombie to trash. Flash Force puts Unity’s last two bots in her hand, Hasty Augmentation lets Idealist Jab Gloom again and Writhe extracts Ophidia to trash. Pylon gets destroyed to bring Turret and Cryo out. Raptors take villains down to just Gloom, who Platforms shoot. (Totally trying to get ALL the golems out at once here...)

Tempest Flash Floods Hallway, Surprise Shopping Trip comes out. I unlock Termi-Nation Unity at this point (by accident!)

Indigo Pin comes out, and gets destroyed by Raptor Bot after Writhe Extracts Drum of Despair to top of deck. Tempest double skips. Giant Mutated Specimen and Drum of Despair come out. Sentinels double skip. Unity plays a Pylon and destroys it to get both Bee Bots in her hand out, meaning all 14 golems are in play (and on full health!)  Raptors destroy the Drum, and we get Flawless Victory on Gloom’s next turn.

bolnerap

Knocked out a few games over the course of the last two days. I'm 8-1 so far with the one loss being Matriarch opening with both Cohorts on turn 1 and I couldn't possibly do enough damage to keep up when I couldn't keep a setup. It was an amusing match from at least one standpoint - MMFFCC had Maze of Mirrors out and Matriarch doesn't have any environment destruction, so the birds kept flying into the mirrors and killing themselves...

I've been leaving notes in the Google Doc on each match, will probably start posting the endgame screenshots to Twitter because there hasn't been enough SOTM on my Twitter lately...

yayeahyeah

8-1 is impressive! I’ve been enjoying reading your notes; tweeting screenshots sounds like a great idea too. :)

yayeahyeah

Sky Scraper/Legacy/Wraith vs Apostate (Magmaria)

Oops. This looks like it’s going to be a standard damage race/easy victory, to the point I don’t bother taking notes. Then a Crystalloid Behemoth flips him by ‘killing’ him with relics on the board, and I’m left struggling. Comedy of errors sees a Galvanised Concussive Clap trigger Wraith’s counter attack, killing Sky Scraper, and another Behemoth wipes out the other two.

Sky Scraper/Fanatic/Wraith vs Chokepoint (Final Wasteland) 

She hits stuff, we hit stuff, environment hits stuff. This is a good team but it’s not hugely enjoyable to play with. My favourite bit of the fight comes at the end; Fanatic has 3HP left, hits herself for 5 with Sacrosanct Martyr, uses Resurrection to avoid flipping and kills Chokepoint.

CR/Sentinels/Setback vs Plague Rat (Realm of Discord)

Ouch - PR is normally fun to stomp on, but he infected everyone early on here and he beat up the heroes a bit, then let them beat each other up some more. Super quick loss.

CR/Fanatic/Unity vs Advanced Matriarch (Enclave)

Question - can Fanatic get End Of Days out before we get pecked to death?

Answer - nope.

Just sharing a few of the losses!