The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Regular Skype meetups

420 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

i would like to join up as well. if posible.

The Game is on.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

The community moved from Skype to Google+ a while ago. Check out the events page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117769941955241654989/events

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I joined the G+ hangout 45 min late tonight. Anyone else interested in a game right now?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I didn't realise that time weirdness was happening and thus was almost 2 hours late (rather than the usual 1 hour).

I'm good for a game though if anyone wants...

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

ah, too late now for me.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Never mind! Sure we'll catch each other some other time soon, it's been far too long. ;)

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Game tonight? Tried to create a G+ event just now, but it kept saying I didn't have access to the event I was creating when I tried to click the Invite button.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I can't play tonight, but Anna just posted on the G+ group asking the same.

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

There's a hangout open right now if anyone's interested.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

sawlaura
sawlaura's picture

I'm up for this if anyone else is. I'm rockinaustinkh.

Sawl Aura

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

sawlaura wrote:

I'm up for this if anyone else is. I'm rockinaustinkh.

There are regular games several times a week. See this post above:

arenson9 wrote:

The community moved from Skype to Google+ a while ago. Check out the events page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117769941955241654989/events

Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

as a Regular of the G+ games: evryone is welcome to join, you are free to make your own events and discus stuf. had the best games online with people that know the game. shananigens and all. or just make good use of a card/rule.

excample: baronblade has 2 backlashfields, and his dmg is boosted by 1. rederect the damge he does back to himself, and he will start killing himself rather fast.

altough it seems some of us have moved to the digital game... still prefer the normal online thing tough.

The Game is on.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

I'd like to join in a Skype or G+ (or similar) game at some point, but last time I checked they were mostly being held in the evening (when I'm busy) or at about 1am my time, so I haven't been able to get along to any. I haven't played the Steam version for ages but I prefer using actual cards and stuff anyway.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

I'm usually willing to join. Provided I have the time for it. I'm on the G+ page, but if we're also sharing skypes, my skype is VisforYoshi (probably not too surprising there). When you send the request, you may want to mention that you're from the sentinels forums. I won't accept any requests if I don't recognize the username and I don't know where the request came from.

Due to classes, weekends would be optimal

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Hehe I'm the same about accepting friend invites and stuff - if I don't recognise the person I tend to assume it's spam and block it.

I am the Wordweaver...

schadkehnfreude
schadkehnfreude's picture

Ameena wrote:

I'd like to join in a Skype or G+ (or similar) game at some point, but last time I checked they were mostly being held in the evening (when I'm busy) or at about 1am my time, so I haven't been able to get along to any. I haven't played the Steam version for ages but I prefer using actual cards and stuff anyway.

Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but for anyone who may not be aware, there's also a Discord chat for people who are looking for either online Steam/iPad games or physical games - with the latter, there is a Google spreadsheet some people set up that keeps track of permanents in play while we all play our physical cards and talk via the Discord chat.  The traffic there varies from lively to less so but there's often a few people who're up for games. I've tried it with some people here and it works great.  Here's the link to the Discord channel (entitled Realm of Discord)

https://discord.gg/hvKX2pp

Animus
Animus's picture
Playtester

Thanks for sharing the discord link. 

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Ah yes, I did join that aaaages ago but haven't really used it. I did actually find another way of playing Sentinels online (but not through the Steam version) which is really quite close to actually playing the physical game. But I only use that version because the person I'm playing with lives about twenty or so miles away so we can't easily meet up physically and use my cards. Otherwise I'd just do that ;).

I am the Wordweaver...

Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

for annyone visiting this topic. the discord server (realm of discord) is the primary platform now to organise play. but i have to say i do mis the regularity we used to have on the G+ forums and the voice chat.

discord: https://discord.gg/hvKX2pp

The Game is on.

Pages