The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Box Sizes

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
jagarciao
jagarciao's picture
Box Sizes

Got my Rook City/Infernal Relics double feature box and I just noticed that the box was slightly larger than my Enhanced Edition box... So I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this, or if one of my boxes was just an anomaly. 

Attachments: 
krysskroz

Yeah it is bigger so it can hold sleeved cards.  Now that I bought sleeves I need an extra one of those boxes.  They were for sale on here for awhile and I was wondering if there are plans to sell just the boxes again? I really hope I didn't miss out because I just dropped a ton of money on sleeves (went with Dragon Shields which are very nice but pricey).

grim88

This is probably very nice for penny sleeves.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I believe it's still available, although it's kinda hidden in the store.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

XXVZ
XXVZ's picture

Does the Rook City/Infernal Relics box have the inserts like the enhanced edition?

"72% of all statistics are made up"
-XXVZ

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Yes.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

krysskroz

Darn the box is out of stock.  Are they planning on releasing anymore? 

XXVZ
XXVZ's picture

Thanks, that helps 'cause I don't have the enhanced edition.

"72% of all statistics are made up"
-XXVZ

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

krysskroz wrote:

Yeah it is bigger so it can hold sleeved cards.  Now that I bought sleeves I need an extra one of those boxes.  They were for sale on here for awhile and I was wondering if there are plans to sell just the boxes again? I really hope I didn't miss out because I just dropped a ton of money on sleeves (went with Dragon Shields which are very nice but pricey).

Just checked and I can _just_barely_ fit my sleeved cards into the RC/IR combined box. We'll see how well it works in practice if and when I decide to store them there. My beloved briefcase of Sentinels Holding works great, but will not even handle Vengeance, much less any future expansions.

Perhaps, though, between the RC/IR box and the Vengeance box I'll be able to hold all of the cards, sleeved. Then I can use, say, the Shattered Timelines box to hold the oversized cards, tokens, and other things.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

krysskroz

With Dragon Sleeves my RC/IR box holds the Villains and Environment cards with one foam block in between.  Now I have to figure out the best way to store all the heros without another IR/RC box because EE isn't cutting it.