The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Can't buy off the website

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture
Can't buy off the website

So trying to purchase Sentinels of the Multiverse: Enhanced Edition from the site but when I advance to Google Wallet, the shipping options box is greyed out and I get "You do not currently have any valid shipping methods." So I can't advance the order. I'm using Firefox 21.0 an I usually run NoScript and Adblock Plus but I have them both turned off trying to troubleshoot this problem.

Thoughts?

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

I bought everything except the basic set directly. I didn't have any problems. Same setup as you. Don't you choose delivery method before GW? Next day, 2-day, standard?

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

I don't see the option any where before GW.

I also installed Chrome and get the same problem there. The IE at work, same thing.

So is it a Google Wallet problem or a >G w/ GW problem?

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

You aren't getting the drop-down arrows on the right side for shipping options?

And more importantly, do you have a Google Wallet account?

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

Correct, the arrows are greyed out.

And yes I do.

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

I checked mine earlier. The fields are greyed out, but the arrows are usable. Only thing that I can think of is maybe clear your cache.

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

When I look at any of the (now 5) orders in My Account there's this across the top:

"Notice: Undefined index: count in menu_primary_local_tasks() (line 2222 of /var/www/greaterthangames.com/htdocs/includes/menu.inc)."

Looks like I'm not the only one to have this problem: https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/ordering-issue-3174

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Have you written to Paul? . You could probably also PM him.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

cajunjoel
cajunjoel's picture
AdminModeratorPlaytester

Nod_Hero,

If you are still having issues with this, please PM me your shipping address. There usually arent any problems with Google Wallet, but I'd like to test with your address anyway. If I can reproduce what you are seeing, I can see if there's an error when we contact FedEx to calculate shipping. It's a bit of a complicated setup, but it does work. :)

Thanks!

Resident web monkey. Haka is my favorite.

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

cajunjoel wrote:

Nod_Hero,If you are still having issues with this, please PM me your shipping address. There usually arent any problems with Google Wallet, but I'd like to test with your address anyway. If I can reproduce what you are seeing, I can see if there's an error when we contact FedEx to calculate shipping. It's a bit of a complicated setup, but it does work. :)Thanks!

Done. I'l hold out hope this can be resolved by Monday, after that, I'm going to have to try through a third party vendor.

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

Don't worry about it I found a vendor that carries it.

cajunjoel
cajunjoel's picture
AdminModeratorPlaytester

I'm glad you were able to find it elsewhere. We are in the process of reviewing the checkout process, so even if there is/was a real problem, it may be moot in a couple of weeks.

--Joel

Resident web monkey. Haka is my favorite.

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

All's well that ends well.

Now how do I go about getting the incomplete transactions off my My account/orders tab?

Nod_Hero
Nod_Hero's picture

Nod_Hero wrote:

Now how do I go about getting the incomplete transactions off my My account/orders tab?

I'd still like to clear these off. It's one of those minor annoyances to look at My Account and see the 4 Google Wallet transactions still sitting there months later with no way to delete them.