The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

PS4 release

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
lavore
PS4 release

So I just got my Kickstarter rewards in for the SCRPG and reading through the rules put me in the mood to play through Sentinels of Freedom. I happened to see that it was listed as being on the PS4 on the underbite website and the AMA stated that a console release was coming. Has it not been released on the PS4 yet? That AMA was back in April and their facebook page showed the XBOX one release in September. I would love to be able to play it on my PS4, I just cant seem to find it on the store. If anyone on the forums has an answer to my problems, it would be very much appreciated.

Blackfang108
Playtester

Nothing, as far as I can tell.

I'm a KS backer, and am starting to wish I'd done the Switch instead of the PS4, because I had no idea it was going to take this [expletive redacted] long to get the PS4 version. 

There's been no updates released on the project at all since October.

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

On the other hand, when you finally get the PS4 version, it should be a lot less buggy!

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Blackfang108
Playtester

I mean, after the Charlie Foxtrot that was CP2077(Specifically, the PS4 version), just about anything will look good.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

Christopher and Adam may have mentioned that they are waiting to do Season 2 and PS4 at the same time.
January-ish possibly (they don't run the game but they do keep in contact with the people who do)

Season 2 will have Set Back, Guise, and the first appearance of Guise's cat

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

Blackfang108
Playtester

And that's something that should be in a KS update.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable wanting updates to the Kickstarter that I'm still waiting on delivery for to be on the KS page.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

New Update season 2 late Febuary PS4 soon after

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.