The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 162 of the Letters Page: Writer’s Room: The Savage Haka #177

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 162 of the Letters Page: Writer’s Room: The Savage Haka #177

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

fjur
fjur's picture

Wow... heven't listened to this one yet, so I can only imagine what will happen in it.

Also, it seems that they have started naming the writers.

This space was intentionally left blank.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Yes, and one of those names is oddly familiar. :V

Gee, sounds like being Paul is pretty easy!

I'm hearing that comic books are heart omelettes? Ew? Anyway, I like how this episode is all about how Haka is all about how Haka is great and perfect and never does anything wrong. :')

Kinda want that story about Mr. Fixer 'celebrating' the holidays by being alone and going "Meh, meh, meh" now.

I was all set for Christmas punching time, and I got feels instead, and I really can't complain.

If Setback has never played Santa, I will be crushed.

I really liked that dream letter, thank you Dan B for sharing. :D I also hope that Wraith stage play includes a song about criminals being a superstitious, cowardly lot.

OddballPaladin

So, when I first met my wife (she's Jewish, I'm not), she explained that most Jewish holidays can be summed up as "they tried to kill us, they failed, let's eat."

I think Haka can get behind that philosophy for holidays.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

The set for "The Wraith on Broadway" should be a split gimmick where one side is hero and one side is civilian. The set she is in would be lit but the support characters would still be moving in shadow. Criminals plotting while Maia is being a CEO and people in the office shuffling papers while The Wraith is fighting crime.
No big name criminals just the work life balance story
Wraith would have a song about "becoming a shadow"
A group of random thugs would have a song "beware a shadow"

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

I finally finished listening to this episode (well, not entirely. I still have a couple more minutes left) and I would like to object to Christopher, Adam, and Raymond Mantae's assesment of the Santa Clause! It is a great movie!

Not the sequels, though. You can just pretend those don't exist.

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.