The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

[Poll] Community Tier List

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Amuny
[Poll] Community Tier List

Hello !

I thought it would be great to have an up-to-date "hive mind tier list"

So I created a quick google forms that I wanted to share here;
https://forms.gle/bky1mFgTviWUr9bM9

I did not ask for any login or email, I don't think it would be profitable for anyone to spam answers, and didn't want to "block" people out who would be willing to share their opinion !

I intend to compile these in a few days and make it a little more visual. I'll also link it to the Spirit Island Discord, Reddit and BGG's forums.

EDIT: Getting close to 100 answers, here's what it currently looks like (see attachments)

Attachment(s): 
Godai
Godai's picture

This just shows me how many spirits i don't have enough experience with. 

fjur
fjur's picture

Good idea, Amuny.

I'm with Godai. I had to mark "not enough experience" for all of the Jagged Earth Spirits.

For the rest of them, I did S Tier, except for Wildfire, Serpent, Ocean, Bringer, and Keeper, who got A Tier. I guess I just like all of them too much.

It will be interesting to see the results.

This space was intentionally left blank.

Amuny

Funny you put Keeper in A tier while it's the only one sitting very comfortably in S+ with the current 40 votes out of 67 entries ;)

So far I have no major surprise except may be seeing Spread more around S than S+, leaving Keeper alone there.

Volcano is also one that ends up higher than I expected him to be. 

fjur
fjur's picture

Huh, now that I thought about it, I was probably being too rough on Keeper. So I went and submited an entry that was blank except for Keeper on S Tier.

I wonder why Keeper is so much "better" than everyone else, though.

Yeah, Volcano's Explosive Eruption innate power and growth options seem pretty good, while Mountain Home seems negligible (I have not played it yet, so I can say nothing for sure).

This space was intentionally left blank.