The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

‘Kickstarter Woes] The agony of waiting

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Godai
Godai's picture
‘Kickstarter Woes] The agony of waiting

Is anyone else still waiting for notification that their order has at least shipped? Learning that they are down to 10% or less of US orders still to fulfill, and knowing that I must be in that last 10% is just such a bummer. I just wanna try the new stuff!
/end whining. 

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

*sigh* Yeah... :-( I'm with you on this. 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I hope you get your copies soon.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Not in the US but I had an e-mail a while ago (probably a couple of months now) saying that they were gonna be shipping stuff soon and I'd hear when mine was being shipped out, but haven't heard anything since. Probably 'cause I'm getting the tray thing as well as the expansion itself. I'd've got the box as well, but, you know, it's not exactly cheap ;). Maybe one day, though, if they can still be bought separately in the future...and if there aren't any horrible shipping costs :P.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Godai
Godai's picture

Rabit wrote:
*sigh* Yeah... :-( I'm with you on this. 

As an aside, in response to your footer, try Unicode U+24BD Ⓗ

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Godai wrote:
As an aside, in response to your footer, try Unicode U+24BD Ⓗ

Thanks, Godai! :-D I actually should remove that, anyway. It was originally there from when we could include images and emojis in our posts... :-(

EDIT: And I can't re-save my footer with the image. Apparently we can't have images in footers, now, either. :'(

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Baldrekr

I just got a notification that the last pallet of playmats was damaged in the warehouse, but they have decided to ship the rest of my order now. The playmat will be shipped separately in 3 weeks. I don't see anything on backer kit or any notifications from ups/fedex but hopefully it will just show up soon.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Yeah, same. I think it sucks that GTG has to drop the money to do two shipments to us. :-( 

Godai
Godai's picture

Baldrekr wrote:
I just got a notification that the last pallet of playmats was damaged in the warehouse, but they have decided to ship the rest of my order now. The playmat will be shipped separately in 3 weeks. I don't see anything on backer kit or any notifications from ups/fedex but hopefully it will just show up soon.

I got the same email, and also no notification about a tracking number. I emailed customer services about this 20 minutes ago. If/when I get an update, I’ll let you know what the situation is.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

I was in the same situation, and received my shipment like 2-3 days ago.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector