The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Coming on the Switch on July 30

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jimeni
Playtester
Coming on the Switch on July 30

For those who haven't seen elsewhere and are interested, Sentinels of Freedom is coming to the Nintendo Switch tommorow (July 30)! I definitely will be getting it on the Switch, and I can't wait to try it out!

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Also it's 20% off!

Edit: Well, I bought it and started playing it.  I can't recommend it.  The controls literally do not register a significant percentage of the time.  The camera rotates backward from the way I expect and "Invert X Axis" on the settings screen has no effect.  The font is absolutely microscopic on the Switch portable screen.  And it takes so long to load I thought it had crashed.

Hopefully a patch will be incoming shortly....

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

WalkingTarget
WalkingTarget's picture

MindWanderer wrote:
The font is absolutely microscopic on the Switch portable screen. 

I did see a comment to this effect on Underbite's Discord with an acknowledgement from a member of the team, so hopefully this at least is being addressed.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I didn't have any issue with the text size so far and I play primarily undocked. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

I can live with the font issue. The deal breaker for me is the inputs that just don't work. Tachyon has an attack that hits 4 times, and the interface just stopped working after 3 hits and I had to cancel the 4th. Even when it's just a move that won't work, and I can fix it by cancelling and moving the camera around, it's incredibly annoying.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!