The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Proffesor Christopher McGlothlin talking about GtG

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture
Proffesor Christopher McGlothlin talking about GtG

On Facebook this morning Christopher McGlothlin (one of the 2 writers of the "History of Sentinels comics") was talking about his academic work and writing for his own company and had this to say about Greater than Games

"Although it must be said, if I did have to give up professional writing, The History of Sentinel Comics would be a great, great book to exit with. Greater Than Games is a greater company that treated me like a king instead of a Kleenex, and my family would be in a very bad place now if not for them paying me in full (after I sort of doubled the requested wordcount :) ) and in advance. I am SO looking forward to people getting their hands on that book!"

for reference August was the last date he heard, but publishing and printing has lots of parts that they don't need to tell the writer about after he turns in the final manuscript.

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Quote:

after I sort of doubled the requested wordcount

wow

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Yay!

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel