The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Card list

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
Card list

Is there a complete card list. I noticed I may be missing a card and want to go through and double check.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

There's a card database at https://sick.oberien.de . But would a card count be more useful?

morph147

That would probably help 2

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

morph147 wrote:
I was about to add that to the Wiki, and then realised that the rulebooks have a complete component list including exact card counts (and those counts are correct in every printing AFAIK). Have you looked at those?
morph147

dpt wrote:

morph147 wrote:

I was about to add that to the Wiki, and then realised that the rulebooks have a complete component list including exact card counts (and those counts are correct in every printing AFAIK). Have you looked at those?

yes, I ended seeing that last night as I went though everything. I wanted the card list just in case I was missing one so I could figure out what.