The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Updated Spirit Guides

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Marsala
Updated Spirit Guides

I know there was a comprehensive guide series by Phantaskippy regarding everything up to Keeper. Are there any plans for the remaining Spirits? I personally struggle with Sharp Fangs, as I feel like the higher the level, the less effective he becomes. Early game strategy tends to be negated by additional setup or adversary effects.

While I have been lucky in the past and beaten every adversary at level six, I find that England is a monster once they hit level five. Are there any guides that pertain to beating certain adversaries? I apologize if I missed this, I tried searching for guides, but the ones I found were not formatted for easy reading or flat out all over the place. Thank you in advance.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Phantaskippy will have to say about continuing the Spirit series, but the only guide against a specific Adversary is this thread about England: 

Feedback/Suggestions For Handling England At Level 6

If you're inspired, please start your own series!

speedyolrac
speedyolrac's picture
Playtester

Sharp Fangs does Suffer form running out of gas quick. And too much blight makes his less effective. I either get out of the gate as strong as I can and hope my partners can cover for me later one, or pray for a good major power card.

I stop playing Sharp fang in harder difficulty because of this, maybe with my group that plays a lot.

"A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet." - Star