The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Spirit island next printing

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dkarpoj
Spirit island next printing

Just want to buy this game but it’s sold out.  When is the next retail release/printing?  Or purchase directly.

thanks,

david

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Welcome to the forums!

This was asked recently in this thread https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/buying-spirit-island-and-expansions-11440 and at this point they are waiting on shipments.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We have a print run of Spirit Island on a train in New Mexico (as of this morning). It'll be out to stores around Origins I'd guess, based on my past experience with the distributor/retailer supply chain. It is entirely sold out to distibutors, so if you see it in stores this summer, pick it up right away!

There is *another* print run that is about to leave China. I'd guess that it is likely to be in stores around Labor Day, and it is *also* nearly sold out to distributors (even though it is bigger than the closer print run).

We're anticipating having yet another print run in stores for Thanksgiving / end of year holidays.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

AURELIZED

thanks for the update paul

gregron

Paul wrote:

We have a print run of Spirit Island on a train in New Mexico (as of this morning). It'll be out to stores around Origins I'd guess, based on my past experience with the distributor/retailer supply chain. It is entirely sold out to distibutors, so if you see it in stores this summer, pick it up right away!There is *another* print run that is about to leave China. I'd guess that it is likely to be in stores around Labor Day, and it is *also* nearly sold out to distributors (even though it is bigger than the closer print run).We're anticipating having yet another print run in stores for Thanksgiving / end of year holidays.

Looks like it's already hitting stores, picked a copy direct from Amazon. Any chance the promo-cards are going to be restocked soon along with the game and expansion?
jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

My recollection is that comments elsewhere suggest that the promos will be restocked more like late fall - like, with that Thanksgiving/holiday run.

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Wow... I set up an alert on GameNerdz.com to alert me when they had stock.  Over 30 copies this morning, so I jumped on it.  Out of stock now.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Trajector
Trajector's picture

They seem to have a hit on their hands.

AURELIZED

ordered mine from cardhaus. They still have some left. Miniature market as well.