The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Sacred Sites Under Threat - Dahan portion

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sarpathian
Sarpathian's picture
Sacred Sites Under Threat - Dahan portion

In the Dahan portion it states "among a spirits lands".  I interpretted this to mean among lands where the spirit has presence but on most other cards it stated that specifically or states on each board.  I was unable to locate any clarification on this in the FAQ when my wife was asking me about this.  This was more of an issue because I was playing Thunderspeaker and my wife was playing Keeper of the Forbidden Wilds.

Thanks in advance!

Sarpathian

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hobos have been living off of pigeon jerky for years! - Olly

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

"Your lands" are indeed lands where you have Presence. There's a glossary entry on this in the rulebook (of the base game), and it is explained on p. 13 of the rulebook under "Presence and Sacred Sites".

I don't think "your lands" is typically expanded out in other contexts; where do you see it explained more fully on the cards?

Sarpathian
Sarpathian's picture

My wife insisted that on other cards it stated lands where you have presence specifically.  I had trouble locating that clarification in the rulebook though.  Thank you for confirming my suspicion. (The extra minor power for her would not have mattered anyway as we are still playing without scenarios or invader races).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hobos have been living off of pigeon jerky for years! - Olly

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Yeah, "your lands" means "lands in which you have Presence". It's the same with, say, Tidal Boon (one of Ocean's starting cards) or...Mantle of Dread, I think? One of Shadow's starting cards, anyway.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)