The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

When will they do a restock?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
When will they do a restock?

Was hoping to get this game for my birthday but just learned GTG has sold out all of their stock. Any sign of when they may do a restock of this game?

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

You can still get it at retail. They've sold out to distributors and from their warehouse. The game is loose in the wilds. https://www.amazon.com/Greater-Than-Games-Spirit-Island/dp/B01MUHP51S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503174964&sr=8-1&keywords=spirit+island+board+game

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

It will, however, likely run out at retail soon-ish. The reprint has already been ordered, and the latest news was that it would arrive in December.

morph147

Sigh I guess if my wife doesn't get it for me for birthday then I will wait for restock at Christmas then. Doubt I can justify the game otherwise at the moment

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

The things people said here are correct!

Unfortunately, we're out in our warehouse. Fortunately, various retailers have it. Unfortunately, they will probably sell out soon. Fortunately, we ordered a reprint before Gen Con. Unfortunately, it won't get here until December. Fortunately, that print run is larger than the one that just sold out in 2 weeks.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

I am reminded of this children's book that I read with each of my kids multiple times.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

You guys probably have an interesting time making projections...

uu
uu's picture

So if we did the preorder thing we would be getting it in December right?

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@uu

Yes!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

uu
uu's picture

@paul alright sweet thank you. Cant wait to try out this game my self

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

morph147

Good news was able to find a copy. Bad news is I went to order the promo spirits and saw they were sold out on gtg website. Any word on if they are going to do a reprint on these. I would be willing to buy them from the store or as a miniexpansion

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

The promos are being reprinted with Branch and Claw, and will arrive sometime next year, probably February-ish.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26903706#26903706

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal