The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Guard the Isle's Heart

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture
Guard the Isle's Heart

Setting up for a solo spirit game of Guard the Heart (first scenario I've ever done)

Am working with Keeper of the Wilds again, decided to pull a lv 0 England for stage 2, and set-up looks to be interesting.

Quick Question though, actually starting the game is delayed due to dinner prep and I can track the game if people are interested in seeing what happens, it says that spirits start with 2 additional powers "One from each deck".

I'm 90% sure, but does that mean I start the game with a minor and a major power? I understand it is draw and keep the top card, but that still seems like a huge boon to start the game with

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

well, I forgot to take notes (and it seems there was little interest in me taking notes today anyways) but wow, it was a quick game. I cleared the entire board of all invaders before stage II cards came into the game.

Mostly, it was because my major power was Hunting Tigers, which for low cost was absolutely brutal in stopping quite a few different problems early on.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

You did indeed play it right. That scenario is not intended to change the overall difficulty, and the extra powers are intended to balance out the alternate loss condition.

It sounds like Level 0 England might be on the easy side for you.