The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Any update when this will hit my flgs?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
Any update when this will hit my flgs?

Any updates on when this will hit my flgs?

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

These posts are starting to seem a bit spammy.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Nah, they're all legit for a different game, and will likely have different answers. frown

But I get what you're saying. smiley

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

morph147

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

These posts are starting to seem a bit spammy.  

i figured there would be different responses to different games which is why I posted them seperately. I knew all 3 were in the process of shipping to backers on kickstarter but since I didn't have the money to back at the time I would post seperately about each one since I didn't know a good place to post all 3 at same time 

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Exoplanets has been shipped to distributors. How long it takes to make it through the pipeline to your flgs is a good question to which I do not have a solid answer :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Some publishers give distributors, etc a release date, and ask it not to be sold beforehand; I take it you don't do that?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Not currently. We ship to distributors after Kickstarter rewards go out, so it removes the need for that.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

morph147

Paul wrote:

Exoplanets has been shipped to distributors. How long it takes to make it through the pipeline to your flgs is a good question to which I do not have a solid answer :)

will keep an eye out then