The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Group Buys

61 posts / 0 new
Last post
Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Come join us... we have jelly beans!

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Just an update to say that this group buy has now closed to new members. Any latecomers who still want in will need to send me a personal message as I'll be away for a few days from tomorrow (and don't assume you're in unless I get back to you with a confirmation!)

Final tally is fifteen copies so I think we did alright as far as group buys go!

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Resurrecting this thread just to point out that shipping has started (yay!) and international is going first this time (twice yay! Thank you GTG for not making us wait weeks and weeks longer any more!) and also that our package falls into the "D" name range so will hopefully be a relatively early one out the door (triple yay! this time for my parents and their early-alphabet-child-naming-policy).

I have some holiday coming up so hopeful this will arrive just in time for me to start sending them out before I go. I'll keep group buy members updated both here and on the BGG thread.

Did I say Yay by the way?

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I'm trying to be patient, but that's extra difficult when your name begins with A and your game is being delivered to a D. ;)

Damn it, Ronway!

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Your parents were clearly keener than mine in their alphabetically-early-child-naming policy. I wonder if it's too late to change my name to something beginning with a zero?

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Well, mine begins with an E so you're both better off than me in that regard ;). Also, yay! Spirit Island, yay! :D

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Mezike
Mezike's picture

We just need a Cidney or a  Bobby to join us and then we are almost a quarter of the way through the alphabet. Or a Bobert, a Booby, Billhelm, Bradford, Bimothy, etc. etc.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Mezike wrote:

Your parents were clearly keener than mine in their alphabetically-early-child-naming policy. I wonder if it's too late to change my name to something beginning with a zero?

They were. My brother is an Adam.

Damn it, Ronway!

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

Mezike wrote:

We just need a Cidney or a  Bobby to join us and then we are almost a quarter of the way through the alphabet. Or a Bobert, a Booby, Billhelm, Bradford, Bimothy, etc. etc.

I mean, you've got a C right here :P

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

Mezike
Mezike's picture

For some reason I was sure that you had a silent "p" at the start of your name. And also a "g", "b", and "q". I guess this means I will need to reprint your address label now but my cartridge ran out of ink sad

Pages