The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Can I just say...

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
MagisterCrow
MagisterCrow's picture
Can I just say...

Greater Than Games has been a steady source of tension removal in my life the past couple months. Playing the games with friends, listening to the letters page, and having a community that has way more fun than drama are all great.

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Yeah, I was thinking that the other day. My offline life and online life elsewhere has been... not good at all, so it's really helpful to kick back in a fandom where the creators are friendly and welcoming, the livestreams are full of fun and humor, and the fans don't make fun of each other's favorite things or put each other down.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

You all make this community as awesome as it is. Thank you for being such great folks! laugh (And making our Moderator jobs easier. wink)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Trajector
Trajector's picture

I check this forum way more often than the number of new posts justify. It's a fun place to be!

With the world as it is, it's nice to think about superheroes: Those who exemplify the best of what we want people to be.

Comrade Bubbles
Comrade Bubbles's picture

Plus, train puns always help.

The space/time continuum was broken when I got here. Honest.

MagisterCrow
MagisterCrow's picture

Comrade Bubbles wrote:

Plus, train puns always help.

I am always on board for train puns

Blossercubbles
Blossercubbles's picture

I do exactly as Trajector says. I visit this site more often than I'd ever really need to, especially as a mostly mute forumite.

I fall up the stairs.

"Right, Left, Right, Left! Chu! Chu! Chu!

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

and having a community that has way more fun than drama are all great.

A lot of people put in a lot of hard work to make it that way. There were some darker times for sure that are hard to envision (angel) given how great things are now. 

Plus, Rabbits mod voice is terrifying. Don't let his shiney head lul you into a false sense of security.