The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Availability

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
afallen1
Availability

First off Apologies if this was asked recently and I didn't see it, I did look :p.  Was there a timeframe given when the store will get more stock? I got the full package from the kickstarter campaign but I want to gift most of it and order the first 3 from here so I can get it ASAP. Just to clarify I saw more stock in December, but end of December,middle, beginning. Any info will be much appreciated thanks

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We are anxiously awaiting more news from the shipping company. Evidently the printer has finally put everything on the boat, but all that they are telling us is "by the end of the month".

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

I'm actually in the same situation. So they're saying by the end of December is when it will arrive in the US? I've got some nephews I was hoping to give the core game to when Christmas rolls around, and it's a little time-crucial, since they live overseas (and we all LOVE international shipping!). If they're not going to be available by then, though, it's fine. I was hoping to get it through the Kickstarter and give it to them December 25th.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

It is unlikely that you will have it in time to get to them by Christmas, unfortunately.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

That's fine. I can get it for them at a later date when they're here in the states. I never told them I was planning on getting it for them, so they'll be none the wiser!

You're free to do whatever you want to.

ketigid

A related question. Is this shipment a different second print run? Can we expect the printing quality to be better, sharper, more centre aligned, less yellow, less overexposed, correctly size 1mm shorter? Sorry for being OCD. You see, I love Sentinels.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

It is a second print run for Enhanced Edition (in the sense that the cards were not printed at the same time as the other Enhanced Edition sets), so the color balance might be very slightly different.

josul0215
josul0215's picture
Playtester

Will we get a message when they ship? I'm tired of the F5 game.

"Did it ship yet? aww.... Did it ship yet? aww.... Did it ship yet? Aww...."

broccoli
broccoli's picture
Playtester

Oh....you're memphis-ing.

http://www.xkcd.org/281/

"I'm not prone to hyperbole, but she is the Antichrist." - chwineka

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Yes! We will send out tracking numbers for website orders when they ship.