The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Customer service delays

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
roy.dorombozi
Customer service delays

Hello,

I wrote an email to contact@greaterthangames.com a few times, starting over 2 weeks ago and still have not heard back yet.  Incase that venue for communication isn't working, I also did submit a request through the web-based contact us form (at least over 1 week ago) and again have not received any kind of response yet.

Is there anything going on that would be causing such a delayed response?

Thanks!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

GenCon comes to mind. It's been a week since GenCon ended, but I think Craig may have been on vacation for part of that.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Consider that during GenCon the entire company (all seven of them) were in Indianapolis for an entire week working practically nonstop.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

roy.dorombozi

OK great, thanks for filling me in :)

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Sorry about the delay! Our office essentially shuts down for 15 days or so around Gen Con, and we are only just now working on getting out from under the pile of work that has accumulated. We'll get back to you shortly!

If, for some reason, you don't hear from us by this time next week, send another message to make sure we got the first one :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Especially because PAX Prime is (essentially) right around the corner.

roy.dorombozi

I still have not yet heard back, I will reach out again.

roy.dorombozi

Just got back to me today, thank you very much :)

bobbertoriley
bobbertoriley's picture

Awesome! Hope they get back to me soon. :)

bdean

I have an order from August 2015 that they billed my credit card for but I have received nothing and have not been able to contact anyone. Some items were back-ordered games, but that's not a good reason to take my money and then refuse to respond to inquiries about the status of my order.

I like GtG / Dice Hate He's games, but $50+ for literally nothing is kinda steep. angry

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

bdean wrote:

I have an order from August 2015 that they billed my credit card for but I have received nothing and have not been able to contact anyone. Some items were back-ordered games, but that's not a good reason to take my money and then refuse to respond to inquiries about the status of my order. 

I like GtG / Dice Hate He's games, but $50+ for literally nothing is kinda steep. angry

What was the order for? And how have you tried contacting them? (For example, did you use the email address?)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

It's a slow process, getting caught up after conventions. Especially since there were at least two events that happened during said conventions that caused my inbox to overflow. But I'm gradually getting through it. Only around 2500 more emails in my inbox. No, that's not an exaggeration. :-)

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I got my notification today and I am super excited. :D

Bas

Same here (Netherlands)