The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

map scenarios

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jac
map scenarios

anybody knows if the pdf scenarios that were promised will get to us someday? it´s a shame to have those maps whitout a story to go with them!!!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

They will someday.

jac

well...lets wait without hope...and in the meantime enjoy what we have!!!

morph147

the good part about these not being released yet is since the last update made it sound like they wanted to go back and rework some things this gives them a good place to start.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

pinbot

It sure would be nice to get scenarios.  I understand you're retooling stuff, and I'm looking forward to see what you come up with.  But still, it's rather annoying that you guys moved on to 2 other kickstarters and the pre-order of another wave of tactics stuff when you still have not finished fulfilling the original Tactics campaign.  I mean, the maps were paid addons, and if you consider that having good scenarios was an important part of the promise there, arguably more important than the maps for those more interested in scenario play than skirmishing....well it's vexing.