The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One-Shot Week 3 -- "Rescue" Under the Sea

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
waedens
Playtester

I have played the game a few times now and you get very different games depending on which hero you choose for Missing Resources early in the game.  It is such a random choice that greatly influences the path game. I guess sometimes luck is more important than anything else when getting a mint. 

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

I got one of the worst beatings ever on my first and only try last week there's just no way to recover from getting hit by missing ressources five times in the same game, add another realitys debt and well you get heroes with pretty much no hand AND nothing in play

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

Medic-Tank wrote:

I got one of the worst beatings ever on my first and only try last week there's just no way to recover from getting hit by missing ressources five times in the same game, add another realitys debt and well you get heroes with pretty much no hand AND nothing in play

This is pretty much why I hate Ms. Information. Nobody gets to really do much the entire game, and there's not really much point in playing anything until she flips, and you better hope she flips quickly while your HP is still in the mid to high teens.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

broccoli
broccoli's picture
Playtester

Btw, for anyone curious about my feelings....my signature? That's a direct quote from chwineka describing Miss Information during playtesting.

"I'm not prone to hyperbole, but she is the Antichrist." - chwineka

mightyschoop

the bump was just editing the title to put the name of the one-shot in it. 

wite_c83
wite_c83's picture

I had a laugh when I got Flesh of the Sun God and Imbued Fire out at the same time during phase 2. So much for Miss Information making the heros hurt themselves.

New player, please help.

Pages