The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

BotN Kickstarter Issue

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
shawnmcca5193
BotN Kickstarter Issue

Hello!
I have tried sending you guys a message on kickstarter and on here but no one has yet to reply. I recieved my copy of BotN a few weeks ago but my copy of Bludle the Noodle was not included. I need this sent to me ASAP but I am planning on buying something to get the holiday promos so you guys can just ship it with that.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I don't think Bludle came i at the same time, and they shipped it out later separately (at least that is how mine came).

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I got everything together.   But there was an update from them saying some promos were shipping separate as they didn't want to delay sending out the main game anymore.  Once they started shipping they received the rest of the promos.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

If you have not yet heard from Craig, try sending an email directly to craig@greaterthangames.com. He had some trouble with his spam filter earlier this month.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi