The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

GenCon Tactics tournament videos

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
GenCon Tactics tournament videos

When will videos of the Tactics tournaments from GenCon be made available?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Soon. We had some technical difficulties with them but they are being overcome.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

roostermeister

Any closer to getting those videos from the World Championships up?

jackswann
jackswann's picture

I have run out of new Sentinel Tactics videos to watch. Is GenCon close to being available?

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

So, looking at my timeline of things that need to be done and the priority they have, it's likely that Gen Con tournament videos will be up around the end of November. Putting them together is a pretty time-consuming process, because I actually have to watch them with my full attention to get pertinent information, and that's just going to have to wait until I'm fully caught up from convention season.

Sorry for the delay!

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Wish I'd finished reading threads before sending a PM about this very issue. I'm glad they weren't lost to the internet becuase I love the color commentary that goes with each match.

I also played in the qualifier as part of Crash Course, so I want to see myself on the Internet cheeky

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Craig wrote:

So, looking at my timeline of things that need to be done and the priority they have, it's likely that Gen Con tournament videos will be up around the end of November. Putting them together is a pretty time-consuming process, because I actually have to watch them with my full attention to get pertinent information, and that's just going to have to wait until I'm fully caught up from convention season.Sorry for the delay!

Man, If only you guys had someone with a media production degree on staff to proccess and make stuff like this...

*whistles*