The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Ocean's Hungry Grasp!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bunston
Bunston's picture
Playtester
Ocean's Hungry Grasp!

Since the board seems to be dominated by playtesters I'm probably fairly alone in my excitement, but woohoo new spirit revealed! It looks very different from the four basic spirits and I love the concept of having a fairly concrete sphere of influence.

Also, could someone please tell me what the setup for this spirit is? I'm assuming I put two presence in the ocean of my board.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

All of the advanced spirits have very distinct areas of influence! You can probably guess what some of the areas of influence are from the names. I hope there's a reveal of Serpent Sumbering Beneath the Island. The image you can see in the Kickstarter is not accurate.

Quote:
Also, could someone please tell me what the setup for this spirit is? I'm assuming I put two presence in the ocean of my board.
One in the Ocean, one in a coastal land of your choice.
Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I'm excited even though I knew it was coming. :)

Ocean is a lot of fun!

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I haven't looked through the PnP files so this and the other spirit showcase were really neat.   Seeing those two makes me hope we reach the 70k goal.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31