The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Type of spirits

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
Type of spirits

Wonder what kind of spirits to expect. I know we should see fire, water, earth, and air. Maybe ice, shadow and light? Would there be duplicates of elements like 2 different aspects of fire? Idk. What do people want to see

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Let's see.  There's going to be 8 main spirits, plus 1 promo spirit, plus 4 expansion spirits (at max), right?

Various ideas:

Water, Ocean, River, Swamp, Ice
Air, Lightning, Weather
Earth, Stone, Sand
Fire, Lava
Life, Animal, Plant
Death, Pestilence,
Light, Darkness

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Max was 2 promo spirits.

And if you're impatient, you can get a few of the spirit names by looking at the various BGG pictures and interviews with Christopher.

morph147

I would say minimum. Don't forget last kick starter they did raised more than expected so could see more promos than they have listed.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

morph147

dpt wrote:

Max was 2 promo spirits.And if you're impatient, you can get a few of the spirit names by looking at the various BGG pictures and interviews with Christopher.

thats no fun. Plus my intention of this topic was more what elements you want to see. 

Concern with life and death as spirits is too powerful. Death could easily just be drop people dead and life I just imagine an army of chuckys chasing people.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

dpt wrote:

Max was 2 promo spirits.And if you're impatient, you can get a few of the spirit names by looking at the various BGG pictures and interviews with Christopher.

Oh, I missed the second possible promo spirit.  So 14 spirits max so far.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal