The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Tactics Component List?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Krenolds
Tactics Component List?

My husband and I are trying to better organize our Tactics stuff, and it turns out the rule books and the boxes don't actually detail what components go with which box. Does anyone have this? I'm finding nothing on the web. Thanks in advance.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

The only thing I've found is that a person on BGG emailed GtG and got the component list.   However, they did not post what the component list was.   I've replied in that thread in hopes they can reply.   This is the thread https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20161445

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

everything except for Unity (+bots), Visionary (+decoy), Ambuscade (+traps), Operative and Proletariate, all their cards, and the mistbound spaces came in the main tactics box (except for promos of course)

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

bluedarky wrote:
everything except for Unity (+bots), Visionary (+decoy), Ambuscade (+traps), Operative and Proletariate, all their cards, and the mistbound spaces came in the main tactics box (except for promos of course)
Beacon also is in the expansion Uprising. I don't know if there's more.
bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

dpt wrote:

bluedarky wrote:

Beacon also is in the expansion Uprising. I don't know if there's more.

Crud, knew I'd forgotten something, also thinking about it I think that the turn 7,8 and 9 ,markers are in Uprising.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

And 10!

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31