The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

BGG Store

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
mongoose
BGG Store

Hi there, I'm not quite sure this is the right place to put this or if this has been proposed before, but the search hasn't turned up anything for me so I'll give it a shot.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make the Promo Decks - Unity and Ambuscade - available via the BGG store. I know they are available here at GTG but for non-US based people like me, S&H is killer and thats a problem the BGG store solves very nicely.

Anyway, since I'm here I might as well express my gratitude to the devs for making this great game and pumping out expansions. Keep up the good work guys, I'm loving it.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

What's the BGG store? I'm non-US and I'd love to get my hands on Unity and Ambuscade as well...

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Khedron
Khedron's picture
Playtester

It's the store on boardgamegeek.com.  They have promos for various games, with free shipping.

Edit:  If they do put promo decks on the BGG store, I would expect them to be at least $10 each since they have significantly more cards than any of the promos usually do.

mongoose

You're right Khedron, I think so, too. But even at 10$ it's still significantly cheaper than shipping to Germany with FedEx^^

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Well, 10 dollars is only six quid (just checked via an online currency converter), so I wouldn't mind paying that per deck to get both the promo characters :).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

mongoose

Just gving this a bump, now that the devs are back from essen