The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Looking for players in Seattle,Wa

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Neocorupt
Looking for players in Seattle,Wa

I didn't see any where else to post it, if I'm at he wrong location sorry.  I've been a fan of sentinels for a few years only just started playing since the digital release due to not having a regular gaming group, that would play it.  With tactics it might be easier to get people to play it, but I would like to play it a few times to see if it is worth the investment.  So I'm hoping someone in the seattle that wouldn't mind meeting up to playa few so I can try it out.  Thanks for any help in advance.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Glad to have you - and this is as good of place as any to post it. smiley

There should be some folks. After all, there are a lot of folks who have discovered Sentinels at PAX over the years...

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

justinlsmith51582

Sup Neocorupt,

Ive been playing sentinels and have all the expansions. I live in Tacoma. I wouldnt mind setting up a time to meet up an play. Im Justin Email me

Justinlsmith51582@gmail.com

zestage

I'm in North Bend, quite a ways from Tacoma but in the general area. I'd be down to play sometime. =)

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Deimir's somewhat local, too, if I recall correctly.

Welcome!

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!