The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Timeline for the rest of the kickstarter stuff?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
waedens
Playtester
Timeline for the rest of the kickstarter stuff?

I am sure that this has been answered somewhere, but what is the expected time line for the rest of the kick starter rewards? Have there been any updates?

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Look for an update this week!

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Woooo! Now I'm excited.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

waedens
Playtester

Ok. I guess I missed it. What was the announcement about the timing of the second wave of Tactics kickstarter stuff?

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

There was information about the timing of these items during the preorder campaign. I think the best summary is here:

https://greaterthangames.com/content/lets-sum-up-this-preorder

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I think you need to look at the announcement of the preorder to get information about the timing of when things will ship:

https://greaterthangames.com/content/the-villains-of-the-multiverse-battle-for-broken-city-and-for-profit-preorder-is-live

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Medic-Tank
Medic-Tank's picture
Playtester

If you want to ensure that you receive preorder items as soon as they are released and do not mind paying extra shipping, you can place multiple orders, each containing different preorder items. For anyone interested in doing so, the items available through this preorder will be shipped in three “batches”, which are, not necessarily in chronological order:

if I lean on this line timing was NEVER clearly defined as long as the preorder was live...

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Medic-Tank wrote:

If you want to ensure that you receive preorder items as soon as they are released and do not mind paying extra shipping, you can place multiple orders, each containing different preorder items. For anyone interested in doing so, the items available through this preorder will be shipped in three “batches”, which are, not necessarily in chronological order:if I lean on this line timing was NEVER clearly defined as long as the preorder was live...

I believe that's correct. If timing was ever specified beyond which items would be batched together, I missed it or have forgotten it.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

It's also worth pointing out that if you already have some of these items coming to you from the Tactics Kickstarter, they're still scheduled to be delivered.

waedens
Playtester

So I guess I was wanting to here more about the tatics kick starter stuff. Are the maps ready to be sent to the printer. Have they already been sent?  I don't need to know exact dates, but are we talking spring, summer or fall for the general goal? We really haven't got a kickstarter update in a while. I know the stuff will be awesome, which is why I am so interested in knowing more. 

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

There was only a minor update from the preorder campaign and it didn't give much of a timeframe

Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom Kickstarter Backers   Some of these preorder items may be things that you are already expecting as a result of backing Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom, such as the Minions miniatures or the scenario maps. If your pledge included either of those items, you will be getting yours first, as soon as we get them. No need to preorder them here.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Add me to the list of people who want to know when the Kickstarter add-on stuff will be happening.

Damn it, Ronway!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

In terms of the Tactics Kickstarter Add-On, I just put in a Purchase Order for the Minions miniatures today. The art for the maps is done, and the only thing left to do is pick out the exact material. We will be getting samples printed with our final art in the next week or two, which will let us confirm our material selection. Once that is done, I'll put in a Purchase Order for that stuff, and post an update on the Sentinel Tactics Kickstarter page with pictures and everything! Fortunately, I still think we are on track for a July 2015 delivery on that, precisely as advertised on the Kickstarter :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Awesome, thanks Paul. Can't wait to see everything!

Damn it, Ronway!

waedens
Playtester

Yes, thanks!