The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Can you have multiples of the same hero ?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Overlord_hades
Can you have multiples of the same hero ?

Hi, im pretty new to sentinels of the multiverse and my group of friends have been really getting into it lately. I wanted to know if we have multiple of the same hero ,guise for example since I know he doesnt have a difrent promo hero card, could we have 2 or more guise's ? Or can you only have multiples of heros with diffrent hero cards like promo-card wraith and normal wraith ? Or just no multiples at all. I wanted to know the rules for things like that.

Thank you for your time to anyone who responds.

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Officially, there cannot be any duplicates of any heroes. Though you can do whatever you want, as no one controls how you want to play.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Officially, no. Even if you do, you run into some rule problem. You can only have one of each Limited card on the table, not per characters. So, if you play with three Legacy's, you could only have 1 Legacy Ring, etc., which can really hinder the deck. However, you can easily add some house rules to make it playable. Have fun!

Also, welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Overlord_hades

Ronway wrote:

Officially, there cannot be any duplicates of any heroes. Though you can do whatever you want, as no one controls how you want to play.

True, house rules always exist but I just wanted to know if there was any rules saying you cant. Thank you for the answer.

Overlord_hades

Pydro wrote:

Officially, no. Even if you do, you run into some rule problem. You can only have one of each Limited card on the table, not per characters. So, if you play with three Legacy's, you could only have 1 Legacy Ring, etc., which can really hinder the deck. However, you can easily add some house rules to make it playable. Have fun!

Also, welcome to the forums!

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for the answer, context to limted cards and the welcome :)