The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

New Kansas City Game Night!!!!

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester
New Kansas City Game Night!!!!

Starting February 7th

Limited Figures  is starting a Weekly GTG Gaming Night!!!!!!

http://www.limitedfigures.com/

Hosted By Dennis

7000 NW Prairie View Rd., Suite 140

Kansas City, MO 64151

(816) 746-5757

We will be starting out with Sentinels of the Multiverse

Setup will be at 4:00pm with gaming starting at 5:00pm

We are planning to add Tactics and eventually GSF

And sometime within the next month we will Announce the Times for the

First Tactics Tournament at Limited Figures

Check out Or Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/757235214363673/

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Woo! Sentinels of the Multiverse meetings that are only half an hour away from me. I would like to be able to make the first one, but Saturdays is frequently when my friends and I get together to play games. So we'll have to wait and see if next week will be one of those times.

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

There's actually a small chance I could make this. I'll be visiting Topeka that weekend.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

morph147

may be interested. not sure what is going on.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

All Are Welcome, So if you can make it, it would be great, there will be alot of new players that have never played, so the more "Experenced" players I have will be great

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

So for an added bonus

The Information I am getting is that I should receve my Promo Card this next week. (Being only 4 hours from GTG I am hopeing it won't take long)

From Handelabra web site:

Now that both teams have returned to their respective home offices, we’ve finalized the shipping list for the Super Scientific Tachyon Steam launch promotion. If you were one of the lucky ones who signed up for a card, we expect those to ship within the next week or so. 

So we will be holding a drawing for Super Scientific Tachyon!!!

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

We had fun, And I got to meet Ronway.  I am hopeing to grow it more. But next week we will be Playing Tactics

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Pics?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Only had time to take one, Ended up haveing to play So a bit blurry but here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9llca5cexx8ffdt/20150207_193618.jpg?dl=0

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I can still see people!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Gonna Skip this Sat. (Valentines)and the next sat. we will be playing Early 1-5pm Have a Party to go to, but after that we will be back to normal times

morph147

so wait there is no meet up on saturday now?

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

morph147 wrote:

so wait there is no meet up on saturday now?

Not this Sat, My wife has plans for me on Valentines (Serveing at Church)

morph147

hey dshields when is the next meet up?

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Tommarow the 28th From 5-9, Been trying to get new players in. So we will see.

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

I would have gone down this weekend, but the weather isn't going to permit for that.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Sorry I was Wrong, The event I was supposed to go to last Sat. (canclled for weather last week) is tonight, so I will be at the store from noon to to 4:30 but I am not expecting anyone to show up.

morph147

so since snow made it impossible for me to come what is the next date planned and what will be played?

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Next Day is Set no more issues Will be March 7th 5-9, I will have a min. of 3 players plus myself and We will play a Mix of SOTM and Tactics, it all depends on what people would want to play. 

morph147

ok depending on what is going on it may be another one. Will let you know once I see how much i can get done this week and no snow.

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester
dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Added my sigs

godzilla999666

Where should i sign up to get info on any tournemants. I live in wichita, and would be interested in driving for a tactics tournemant.  I am not sure i am willing to drive that far for a just a game night, since I have local people to play with most weekends, but i am willing to drive for a torunemant.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

So far the tournaments have been at (and will be at) the various PAXs  (Prime, South, East, Australia), GenCON, and once at Greater Than Games itself.  All of these are announced on the forums.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Who's Your Con is also going to have one.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Pydro wrote:

Who's Your Con is also going to have one.

Yes, Who's Yer Con (Indianapolis, Apr 17-18, http://whosyergamers.org/wyc.php) is having an UNOFFICIAL tournament. GtG has provided a prize for the champion (painted minis), but winners will not be eligible for the championship tournament at GenCon 2015.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

godzilla999666

Yes, I know about the tournemants that GTG is having, but the orginal poster mentioned in his first post about  the store Limited Figures having one, and that is what i would be interested in.  kC is about 3 hours away and not a bad drive for a day trip for a tournemant. Unfortunaly i was working when GTG had theirs at their warehouse is St Louis, otherwise I might have driven the 6 hours to go to it. That one would not have been a day trip though.

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

Still working out the Date, Most of the Players I have that have come to the Store can only do a Thursday like 5-9 Or Very Late night Sat(8-9pm start), I only Have 3 People that could do a all day "Sat" event. So still working out the best time. I have been working on Prizes. We are thinking of a $5 entry fee per person and the winning team will win the 3 figures (Dawn,Ra,Beacon) Plus Depending on How many teams we have enter. Will win a Min. $60 ($20 for each member of the winning team) Store Credit. the 2nd place team will get $15 ($5 for each member of the 2nd place team) Store Credit.

So if we have the max of 16 teams thats $180 ($60 per member 1st place) or $105 ($35 per member 2nd place) of store credit.

morph147

during the week doesnt work for me due to work. can only do Saturday and hopefully not so late.

godzilla999666

I would be willing to drive up on a saturday night for a tournament. Right now I am the only person in my group  that has the games and wants to play it, but hopefully that will change soon.